Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mapping encoder 3 to MIDI controller. - Page: 4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I think this is somewhat related.

I'm using VDJ7, Numark Total Control and trying to slow down the speed of the effects select scrolling, controlled by an endless encoder from Total Control. Is there any way in the mapping script that I can do this? Current mapping and settings are:

ENC_EFFECT is the Key and
effect select is the current Action

Thank you all in advance...

Posted Sat 11 Dec 10 @ 4:13 am
I have it mapped to a button so you just go.

Device file

<button note="0x04" name="Sampler select" deck="1" />

mapper

<map value="Sampler select" action="sampler select +1" />

Then you just press the button and it scrolls through the samples and back to start again.

Wif a encoder to do what you want to do you would have to map it so it missed 1 or 2 values at a time i don't know if that is possible wif VDJ script.

Posted Sat 11 Dec 10 @ 11:18 pm
if there's anyone here using the hercules rmx i need help.

i just got the pro version of virtual dj and i'm having difficulty trying to map the code for the parameter slider effect control for the jogwheel when my effects are activated, can anyone help me please...

Posted Sun 12 Dec 10 @ 1:00 am
dude you need to start your won thread this ones dead.

Posted Sun 12 Dec 10 @ 1:55 am
i need license key Citronic MPCD-X3

Posted Fri 30 Jan 15 @ 3:09 am
Please don't hijack a topic by posting a message that's not related in any way. Your post has nothing to do with mapping encoder 3 to a MIDI controller which this topic is about. Also, please do not unnecessarily dig up old topics. This topic is over 4 years old.

Nobody will give you a license key. This is illegal. If you need a license for your controller for home use then you can purchase a VirtualDJ v8 controller license for it from the following page: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

If the controller was purchased new with VirtualDJ LE included and you have lost the serial number for it then you may be able to retrieve it by contacting the manufacturer. However, if the controller was purchased second hand then the serial number may already be registered by another user (The software is not transferable and may also have been used by the original purchaser to upgrade to the full software.)

For professional use at DJ gigs where you are being paid, you will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Pro Infinity or a monthly Pro subscription.

If you need any further advice, please open a new topic by clicking the + add topic icon at the top of the main forum list.

[Old topic closed]

Posted Fri 30 Jan 15 @ 6:08 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)