Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: overflow issues

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dj bk1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
hey,

firstly id like to thank the developer(s) of overflow but had a quick question..

i use the 1280x800 resolution and there are 2 minor issues-

1) there is no "total" bpm anywhere on the screen.

that is, it just says for example, -1.2% or +3.5% there isnt an actual 128.6 or 130.3 like there is in the other versions of overflow in the comparison bar (or most other skins, for that matter). so, is there a way to replace the key with signature area with a bpm calculation?

2) also, nudging the jog wheel in the middle doesnt work for me. have i done something to disable it? is there a way to enable it again?

thanks and again, the skin is great

Posted Wed 21 Oct 09 @ 10:03 pm
Which is the skin which you use?

Posted Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 5:15 am
overflow c.e. 1280x800 res

Posted Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 2:35 pm
my biggest issue is that i used to be able to use the jog wheel, even with mixstation, but ever since the upgrade it doesnt work even if i go back to my beloved mix station skin... i want it to pitch bend but i doesnt do anything, it jus turns

Posted Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 2:38 pm
hey dj bk1,

this is dj kz, the creator.. the modifier of overflow. overflow its self is an update of mixstation.. which i did not design.

so, first issue. bpm. yes you are right. the total bpm.. total time, passed time, and remainging time are not visible.

someone asked me to create a smaller version of the skin, so i did the best i could as far as moving the panels and uploaded it.

i'll create an update which replaces the gain and puts in the total bpm instead.

just for you..

i'm not sure what's going on with the jog wheels.. sorry.

new skin pack is being uploaded right now.

by the time you read this it should be ready.

thanks for the comment. and next time please send me a private message cause i don't always read every forum.. good thing i checked.

dj kz

DJ Shahar

Posted Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 12:26 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)