Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Error in ASIO driver

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I know there was a post previously mentioned and I have read through them although none of them help me.

I have tried the following...

uninstalled/re-installed the latest drivers for my soundcard
disabled the onboard soundcard of my laptop
uninstalled/re-installed VDJ on my laptop.
tried different sound settings in VDJ.
tried using the ASIO4all drivers

Although as soon as I try using the ASIO drivers I get the error message.

Here are my specs
Dell Latitude C600
PIIIm-1200MHz
512MB Ram
20GB HDD
M-Audio Ozone workstation (using drivers 5.10.00.3504)

1 Numark TTx-1
1 Numark CC-1 (cartridge and needle)
1 Behringer VMX300

The connections and settings all seem fine as I can play a regular vinyl without any problems through the soundcard although in VDJ I get no signal what so ever with the soundcard configuration and no matter what driver I try I get the error in ASIO driver.

Thanks for all the help

DJ White Devil

Posted Fri 29 Apr 05 @ 3:03 am
try asio for all

www.asio4all.com

clean good drivers that works well with vdj, and most soundcards

Posted Fri 29 Apr 05 @ 2:37 pm
tried that with version 2.6 last night and that didn't work either. The sound card works well if I use the advanced configuration although I need the ASIO to work if I want to use TCVs.

Posted Fri 29 Apr 05 @ 2:48 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Asio4All doesn't work with Virtual DJ v2.06 and previous, i think

Posted Fri 29 Apr 05 @ 9:13 pm
check your asio settings are at 44.1khz, that is what stops my desktop (Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro) from working in ASIO, as it only does 48khz, don't know if this has changed in the new version.

Posted Mon 09 May 05 @ 12:56 pm
Well I tried again this weekend to get the TCVs to work with 2.1 although nothing worked. The error message is now gone although my signal stays at 0% the TTs are plugged in to the sound card as a line in (TTx gives this feature) and still the same.

I've pulled enough hair trying to solve this issue that I have decided to throw in some more cash and buy the Maya 44 USB since the majority of the members here use it flawlessly.

Thanks for all the help

DJ White Devil

Posted Mon 09 May 05 @ 2:35 pm
man the maya 44 usb and two ttx1s are the way to go =)

Posted Mon 09 May 05 @ 4:49 pm
Well I got 1 turntable to work with my setup although now I don't know what I did to fix it exactly. I'll wait until I get the 2nd TT (should be May 28th since its been on backorder for close to 2 months now). So once I get my 2nd TT I'll test to make sure it works well with the M-Audio Ozone although I will still go with the Maya 44 so less cables will be coming out of my roadcase.

Posted Sat 14 May 05 @ 2:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)