Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Soundcard fault

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

snotragPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Right, in version 1 my soundcard worked fine, i used the left / right channels with a splitter into my Numark mixer....

Now i have tried version 2, and in the simple audio config mode, the sound will not split between the left/right channels, it plays both decks thru the left and right...
In the Advanced config mode the software rejects the songs and nothing happens.

Help!
Sound card is a Trust 511 Surround...

( my old onboard card also used to work on version 1, but is now disabled and i cant get it back, if anyone knows how i can re-install that one and try that, that might be an alternative. )

Posted Mon 25 Apr 05 @ 4:18 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This function is disabled in the demo version but works well with the full one with all soundcards.

Posted Mon 25 Apr 05 @ 5:26 pm
snotragPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Right, here me out here... I had Vdj 1.xx something on my pc, but i formatted, and now only version 2.XX is available.

While randomly browsing on ebay ( for a pair of cd decks as it happens ) I noticed someone selling what seemed to be a copy of vdj v2.xx..
Yeah, first thought, its just a copy or a cracked verision. But I mailed the seller, they were adamant it was a full, genuine version with a proper retail style CD... So I bought it ( 10 quid... ) and hey presto... a white CDR with the demo which i could easily have got her for free.. plus a crack program. I was majorly pissed off, the seller got the appropriate poor feedback.
Now I will gladly buy the full version ( even though i think its a bit steep and I preferred version 1... )... But is it going to work?
Dont just BS me cos you want my money... why wont this presumable full version work with my soundcard...? How can i be sure if i buy it it will work?

Posted Tue 26 Apr 05 @ 2:49 pm
sorry... you are using a cracked version, sold of e-bay or not... this is not the same as the full version.

The cracked version is a cracked demo-version, where the hacker have removed the expiration (20 days demo trial)

The problem with a cracked version is that the demo have many features disabled, so the cracked version will therefore not have all features working

My suggestion to you would be to buy a fully legal version, that is fully working, from this website only

Posted Tue 26 Apr 05 @ 4:42 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@snotrag - if you originally had a registered version of 1.xx then you should be able to contact e-service and get the version you originally purchased. And, BTW; you then could upgrade to 2.06.

@dj-in-norway - Correct me if I'm wrong?

cstoll

Posted Tue 26 Apr 05 @ 11:35 pm
sure

If he had a legaly bough 1.x version, he would get 2.06 for free

but seems thats not the case, because he has never updated is profile with serial number.

But if he does have proof of 1.x purchase, he would of course get 2.06 for free

Posted Wed 27 Apr 05 @ 12:00 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)