Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Key and Gain Problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Okay i just got the trial version of Virtual DJ 6 and i was thinking of buying it but i have a problem
I screw and chopp songs and i was messing with the buttons and when i moved the KEY and GAIN buttons on mixer it kinda messed up the pitch of the songs and i don't know how to get it back to normal so if yall could help me out please

I searched the forum and google but i couldn't find nothing so i joined to see if somebody could help me
thanks

Posted Sat 12 Sep 09 @ 9:07 pm
eatgreedytx wrote :
Okay i just got the trial version of Virtual DJ 6 and i was thinking of buying it but i have a problem
I screw and chopp songs and i was messing with the buttons and when i moved the KEY and GAIN buttons on mixer it kinda messed up the pitch of the songs and i don't know how to get it back to normal so if yall could help me out please

I searched the forum and google but i couldn't find nothing so i joined to see if somebody could help me
thanks

I have done a lot of experimenting in this area and had to give up on it. I have had the key to lock on me and distort subsequent songs. I don't think the members use these features much. Having said that 'though i do have some posts that may help you with the subsequent comments.

You should be able to find them searching key, pitch and/or tempo.

Posted Sun 13 Sep 09 @ 5:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)