Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: sound card

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have a little problem with my sound card I can only hear one side of the music on my headphone if I hit the tab I hear both songs playing at the same time if I hit the tab I can hear one song but the right side will never come in unless they are both playing on the right side I have sb audigy 2zs audio e400

I have a front audio jack for my headphone any help will be gladly appreciate

Posted Sun 17 Apr 05 @ 6:06 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
First verify the key shortcut:
[Tab] with the function :"select()" on "active deck"

Then verify the slider "headphone_mix" and set it to 0 (zero)

Posted Sun 17 Apr 05 @ 8:34 pm
i check the two and they are correct

Posted Mon 18 Apr 05 @ 1:06 am
i have the tab fix but now when i play the music so i can hear it in my headphone when the other one is playing i cant not hear it only if i put the crossfade to the side that is playing the music that when i hear it on my headphone .any help anybody

Posted Tue 19 Apr 05 @ 1:34 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
First the main crossfader change the sound only on the master output. Do you use 2 outputs (one for master and one for headphone)?
Try to download my plugin "headphone" to see if you still have the problem.

Posted Tue 19 Apr 05 @ 9:00 am
that i know i was just telling what was happing i can hear the left side fine its when i hit the tab it switches to the right side but i still hear the left side on my headset and yes i use two outputs one in the back of my pc is for the speakers and the one in the front i use for my headset and i have the soundcard set to 4.1 and i have it check to software 3d and i have the plugin already on my pc

Posted Tue 19 Apr 05 @ 3:11 pm
i just wanted to let the people know that my problem was fix i have rear and front audio jacks on my computer that was giving me the problem all i had to do is plug my headphone in the back and i can hear both sides of my music now. boy glads thats over with now i am a very happy camper now lol

Posted Mon 25 Apr 05 @ 3:18 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Go BigTonyt go!!

Posted Tue 26 Apr 05 @ 1:04 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)