Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Headphones shortcuts instructions needed

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I would like like to know how can i make shortcuts for headphones pre-listen but very clearly instructions please cause i don't have any experience in this stuff .Something like step by step i mean .

Posted Thu 14 Apr 05 @ 3:32 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It's just 4 steps:

1) Trial
2) doesn't
3) support
4) prelisten

Sorry, but it's a limitation VDJ demo has. Otherwise it's very easy to setup shortucts. You go to "Setup" > "Keyboard shortucts", select "Add..", press the key (under "key") you want shortcutted, and select the function you want it to represent. That's it.

Cheers ;)

Posted Thu 14 Apr 05 @ 10:36 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Me again...

So I've noticed you're a console user - why not update your profile than so it'll be obvious (under profile > detect Hercules DJ Console). I've described how the shortcuts are set (for keyboard input), if you'd like to do it with hercules, it's probably a bit different, so wait for some HC user (or support) helps you with that (or do a search on the forum).

It's strange that you're having this skin error msg's, probably because of "old" version & newer skins.. But again, I'm just guessing here..

And since you 'probably' won't be needing those 4 steps, ... well, enjoy reading them :P

Regards.

Posted Thu 14 Apr 05 @ 11:47 pm
At first thnanks for replying but my question about making shortcuts is in the box of "add" has 3 a menu of action (so i choose headphone mix)
a menu which has 4 options(1)on default desk(2)deck1(3)deck3(4)on active deck
and *Value ,*Rest , *Auto option also a checkbox "momentarily"
My aim is to pre-listen both channels at the same time
my version of VJ is (1.09)
How i do it?

Posted Fri 15 Apr 05 @ 2:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)