Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Karaoke plug in

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have 3 questions regarding the Karaoke Plugin
1) When selecting activate and enter singers name more times then not I am doing this before the song I want karaoke on hasn't started yet. So it displayes the singers name over the regular song that is already playing. I have monkey'd around trying different things with this with no luck. Do you have to wait till the song is in que? Or am I doing something wrong?
2) This gets into more of a request then a question. 2a) Having the ability to select a song ANYWHERE in your playlist and enter the singers name.
2b) Have a visual notification on the monitor of the next singer coming up towards end of previous track.
2c) Have a seperate playlist for each deck (I mentioned this in Skins section) It realy makes running karaoke and music in the same show a lot easier. Each deck has it's own settings, so deck A can be left on Karaoke, deck B left with Sonique plug in or something for inbetween singers.
3) Is there a Codec plugin I haven't found yet for recognizing CDG disk from computers DVD drive? I keep an external CDG player hooked up incase someone brings their own disk (happens a lot). I would rather do this from VDJ. My Windows Media Player will playthem, but not VDJ.

Thanks

Posted Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 6:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)