Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Crash at every event

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have a custom rackmount with a ASUS M2N-e mother board, AMD dual core, Delta 1010 Lt Sound, Geforce 8800 gt video with 512 GB (which recently crashed) and replaced with ATI Radeo HD 4650 with 1024 MB.

It also has a Linksys wireless card that worked fine for 6 months and then it stared to cause Virtual to skip, so not it is disabled.

At my last event, one or two songs started to slow down and speed up by them selves. I turned off sonique and everything was fine.

I usually play audio and music videos with Sonique running and text.

I love this software but can stand that it crashes just about every event. My events are not small. Usually 300 +. Would hate for it to crash at the wrong time, not that a crash is ever at the right time.

HELP!

Posted Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 4:51 pm
Please post your crash report . Please explain what you are doing before the crash.

Posted Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 9:34 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
As above, sounds like something is up with your system. Please post the crash reports from Crashguard.txt in your My Documents\VirtualDJ folder. Please also describe what you are doing, what media you are using, what controller and soundcard setup you are using, if you are using video and what plugins you commonly use :)

Posted Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 5:08 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)