Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Question about Mix Lab skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I really like the mix lab skin for audio and video. Will version 3.1 work with VDJ 6.0.2? Was there ever a Mix Lab 4? I hope because I started using this skin lately and love it along with a couple friends of mine that I talked into buying VDJ. Thanks

Posted Thu 06 Aug 09 @ 3:19 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
jimspinnin wrote :
I really like the mix lab skin for audio and video. Will version 3.1 work with VDJ 6.0.2? Was there ever a Mix Lab 4?

Yes, Mix Lab 3.1 will work with V 6.01 and to answer your other question, last time I heard from Terry (TearEmUp) Format was re-writing the code part of the skin for use with V6.01.

Posted Thu 06 Aug 09 @ 7:49 pm
SWEET, thank you!!!

Posted Thu 06 Aug 09 @ 7:56 pm
anything yet?

Posted Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 2:39 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
That skin is insane in it's complexity, not to mention the things that I am sure he has added since 3.1 was first submitted. It is going to take a really long time if he devoted all his time to it. Seeing as how VDJ 6 came out a few moths ago and he is doing this in his spare time, I would say it will be done soon (I would estimate), but not for a while (sorry so to be so vague).

Just check in the skin area from time to time. That will be the first place that any of us will know about it or see it, seeing as how this a been a touchy subject for some on this forum.

Posted Wed 26 Aug 09 @ 5:07 pm
ok, I do not have any idea of what these things take. All I know is that I appreciate it because I dont have the time or know how.

Posted Sat 29 Aug 09 @ 3:43 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I spoke very briefly with Format yesterday. His IP has been offline for some time. Between his new job and moving things are a bit up in the air at this time. He had no news for us, I'm sorry to report.

Posted Sat 29 Aug 09 @ 4:09 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Too bad, he really had a great design with Mixlab 4 and I really liked 3.1. Hope is is doing well though. Thanks for the update.

Posted Sat 29 Aug 09 @ 10:19 pm
hola como estas , bueno disculpen mi molestia alguno podria decirme como conseguir el skins d mixlab 4 beta
es ke lo busco , y lo busco y no doy con el me ayudan porfa mi e-mail es ********@****.***.ar
si fuesen amables porfavor gracias....

[Moderation Edit] No License users are not permitted to post contact informations. Your email has been removed

Posted Thu 18 Aug 11 @ 11:23 pm
djmartin222 wrote :
hola como estas , bueno disculpen mi molestia alguno podria decirme como conseguir el skins d mixlab 4 beta
es ke lo busco , y lo busco y no doy con el me ayudan porfa mi e-mail es xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx
si fuesen amables porfavor gracias....

These failing in a very serious fault. The NLU should not leave contact details. To access the skins, samples and more, you have to buy some version of VDJ available.

Please write in Engish, or visit the Spanish Forum...

Posted Fri 19 Aug 11 @ 6:48 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)