Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Asio Driver Error

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Maybe you can help me out here. Yesterday I tried to troubleshoot my system and when I opened VDJ, It said ASIO Driver Error. It has worked up until now. Then I went to the configuration to see the settings for TCV and when I open the control panel it seems as if there is no driver. Really wierd. Again, I think this is what happened. Any ideas on what would cause the driver to be pulled out of my computer? This has happened before and I reinstalled the drivers, it worked from then on. Thanks!!!!

Posted Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 5:07 pm
Give system/card details, they might be able to help you better that way.

Posted Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 5:19 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@dj kiteman
If I remember right you are using the Maya44USB?

The only time I have seen this is in two scenerios -
1. My Maya44USB was not plugged in to the laptop when I started VDJ
2. I plugged the Maya44USB in a different USB slot from where originally installed

As for all your other problems you listed in other threads I would suggest looking at my BLOG for some possible solutions. One thread in particular [ http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=11086 ] , I share my configuration settings of the Maya44USB, also I mention in that thread that you should have the Maya Control Panel running before launching VDJ. I stumbled on this after I was not getting the Inputs to work correctly. Take a look at my BLOG, I know I suggested some of the same items in your other threads, but just double check.

Look forward to your additional posts, we'll (VDJ Community) will get you setup straight eventually.

cstoll
- feel free to email me directly, email is in my BLOG.

Posted Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 5:56 pm
On the nail! I did change my usb port from the original port. I did try to put it back in but it was too late.
I had to do it bc my home line got cut by construction people and I tried a different port bc I thought that was the cause. unfortunately it was my phone line.
Im gonna give it a shot..
Thanks cstoll.
Now that the week's over I can try to troubleshoot this again. I got so many things to check.
I can't wait to record a CD or something.
But patience will get me through this.
I've got all the threads printed and Im gonna tackle this.
got time to go to radioshack tomorrow.

Posted Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 11:39 pm
You know, it happened again... seems when I go from my TCV to playing music from my onboard soundcard using VDJ it takes out the driver completely from my system.
What do you think? This time I didn't change USB ports?

Posted Thu 14 Apr 05 @ 6:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)