Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MAJOR PROBLEMS

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

JD3691Home userMember since 2009
hi,
im running virtual dj le with my hercules rmx on a macbookpro

it has been working fine for about 5 months until now.
out of nowhere, when i open the program, the knobs seem to be unresponsive, as if the controller isnt even plugged in. however, my computer can detect whether my controller is or isnt plugged in. but even when it's plugged in, and i open the program, the knobs arent moving on the software as i move the knobs on my controller. another wierd thing: when i load a song and play it via the mouse. the sound can come out the headphones plugged into the controller, but the controller's buttons seem to not work. they light up and everything, they just dont control the interface. help me please..

Posted Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 11:31 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005

Posted Tue 14 Jul 09 @ 6:54 am
i reinstalled the latest driver and updated the software to 5.2.2
still happened.

i decided to just do a full system restore my computer, since what i needed was backed up on an external hd anyway.

now another problem occured: i keep getting this message saying "error in sound driver"
i looked around the forums for solutions, but all those solutions mention an output called "hercules rmx aggregate"
that option isnt even listed under my output or input. i tried reinstalling the drivers, and i still dont see thie hercules rmx aggregate.

please helpp. lol.

Posted Tue 14 Jul 09 @ 2:21 pm

Posted Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 5:21 am
thanks a lot. that solved it.

Posted Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 12:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)