Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BEHRINGER B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD2000

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005

Posted Mon 04 Apr 05 @ 12:18 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
it already does

Posted Mon 04 Apr 05 @ 9:24 am
aaandiPRO InfinityMember since 2004
But I think a big disadvantage is, that there's just 1 output. I prefer to control gain, bass,... on an external mixtable. I hope you know what i mean!?

greets

Posted Mon 04 Apr 05 @ 10:42 am
Why? If this console will have a good sound, you have everything on it (bass,mid,high,gain)! You don't need external mixer at all! It even have a Canon input for michrophone, which is really good! Should be bigger and more space between jogs and volume/pitch sliders, but ok, you can't have everything for a value price. I need external sound card for my laptop, and a mixer too, and in this a have both! Less equipment too carry around!

Posted Mon 04 Apr 05 @ 11:00 pm
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Because software EQ sounds bad with lots of bleed between low/mid and mid/high as well introducing latency between my hands and the sound.

I can't wait to get my hands on one of these, though. Though at that pricepoint, I have to assume there are some serious corners being cut somewhere. I guess we shall see as they start hitting the market.

Posted Tue 05 Apr 05 @ 1:39 am
VoltronPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I want to sell my Hercules Dj console for test the BCD2000. I think it's better than HDJC but i don't wanna change Virtual dj with other software. I'm lookin for someone that have test it.

Posted Thu 07 Apr 05 @ 11:09 am
I just ordered the BEHRINGER B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD2000 yesterday .I will post pictures and let you know if it works as advertized.

Posted Sun 10 Apr 05 @ 10:35 pm
@digitalmdj
Is it out? I didn't know that! What is the price? I look forward to see your post about it, thanks!!!
Greetz!

Posted Mon 11 Apr 05 @ 12:28 am
It was 149.99 Its shiping from L.A SixStarDJ.com .

Posted Mon 11 Apr 05 @ 4:47 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Quote Cyderhouse: "it already does" (supported by Atomix)

Is it dedicated, same as hercules console, or just via midi mapping?

Regards.

Posted Mon 11 Apr 05 @ 8:41 am
I will confirm this in a few days. So you can rest easy . It is priced low so I dont know but I will return it if it's junk.

Posted Mon 11 Apr 05 @ 2:20 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Please do that, I'd appriciate it very much.

Regards.

Posted Mon 11 Apr 05 @ 7:43 pm
Well they say they are out of stock.Which is a lie they are not out yet. These site are advertizing them but they do have them yet. The old bait and switch to get you to buy something else or get on a waiting list.

Posted Tue 12 Apr 05 @ 1:30 am
I want one too but... MIDI Mapping SUCKS! Unless it has naitive controller support, it will not use all of the functions.. Period.

When Atomix adds full support for the Behringer, I will buy one. Until then, it is difficult to map and NOT all of the functions will work

Ever try to map the Hercules with midi? It sucks
Ever try to map the DMC1 or DAC2 with midi? It sucks

It is NOT the controller, it is not the midi mapping program, It is the DJ programs. DJ software can be written to light up LED's and LCD displays and use the controller to it's fullest. Midi protocol supports all that. The problem is, that DJ software companies DONT take full advantage of the midi language. Hence, it sucks.

We are very lucky that atomix added naitive support for these controllers or you guys would not have full use of the controller. VDJ supports the DMC1 or DAC2 and Hercules and they work BEST in naitive mode. I hope they add the behringer.

I hear Traktor has a new version that supports Hercules naitively, anyone try it?? I think it is $39 or $79 USD.

WirelessDJ

Posted Tue 12 Apr 05 @ 2:06 am
Well that leaves one question what happened to the updates. We haven't had one in a very long time. They have got to the point where they think they don't need any ? I will order the controller anyway most of the options will work. The rest of my other controllers can handle the rest.

Posted Tue 12 Apr 05 @ 6:07 am

Posted Fri 15 Apr 05 @ 8:44 pm
Hi Everybody!

I didn't understand if I can compare Hercules with BCD2000. Is BCD2000 a sound card as Hercules is? I have a notebook with a bad sound card so... perhaps a device with a incorporated quality sound card is a good idea.

Waiting some advises

Thanks and Bye

Posted Tue 24 May 05 @ 1:52 am
looks like BCD2000 has soundcard integrated one is master aoutput (stereo)
and the other is headphone output (stereo)

hercules has 3x stereo outputs and you can choose in the driver which of the first two outputs you want to hear in headphones.

Posted Tue 24 May 05 @ 12:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)