Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: mac multi instance skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jvg123PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hey firstly i want to say i love virtual dj and i am going to buy it, i can see the potential it has for virtual djs of future with video and audio mixing capabilities. What i want: I want to dj not only with audio but with video but i also want at least 4 decks, and the capabilities to scratch video and audio with virtual vinyl for at least 2 of those decks and then use my midi controller for the other 2 decks or i might buy a external mixer with 4 lines in so to control the 4 decks with. So i am trying to figure out all the things i need to accomplish this dream. So i have a mac book pro with an Akai MPD32, a gemini XL-500 turntable, and a sk-one professional mixer. I need firstly virtual dj for mac, then in need to get the multi instance skin like this one http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/967/Multi-Instance_Skin_variations.html the virtual vinyl. Is the multi instance skin possible with the mac version? Then in need a the virtual vinyl includes the timecoded vinyl and sound card. Then i need the video effect video scratch to scratch the video with. Basically what i am getting at is this "dream set up" possible with the current mac version of virtual dj?

Thanks for your help =)

Posted Sat 27 Jun 09 @ 5:56 pm
holy mother of god u are worst than my FRIEND HWO IS A DJ i shure hope u mace all this but to spin videos and music at the sam laptop and then skrach the video u gota have a hell of a mashine

Posted Sun 28 Jun 09 @ 10:23 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
No DJ Skrib, you just need VirtualDJ and a recent computer with a good graphics card. :)

Posted Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 10:04 am
ok so this is my mac book info:

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro4,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.5 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz
Boot ROM Version: MBP41.00C1.B03
SMC Version (system): 1.27f1
Serial Number (system): W884018FYJY
Sudden Motion Sensor:
State: Enabled

i don't no much about computers, witch is part reason why i am posting this thread, so if any one knows if this is possible to do in the current version of virtual dj or any suggestions on how to accomplish this "dream set up" any information would be appersiated thanks =)

Posted Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 10:31 pm
appreciated *

Posted Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 10:32 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)