Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: So where are you from? - Page: 7

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Houston Texas Baby! No thanks i don't drink while I'm working just water thank you. Yes i do have a song that doesn't suck. Okay i will play one more song even though this is the fifth one more song. i can play a little over but i am already thirty minutes over and yes you have to pay overtime.

Posted Wed 26 May 10 @ 9:15 am
Paramount California, south of LA and right next to Long Beach.

Posted Wed 26 May 10 @ 10:05 am
From Del Rio, Texas but currently reside in Louisville, KY.

Posted Wed 26 May 10 @ 12:20 pm
FuskitPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Yes I realize this thread is older than the dinosaurs, but I figured with all the new users since the last post in this thread it would be a good idea to dust off this old fossil and see where the new users are from so maybe the new guys can possibly network with some of the veterans in their area.

Michael

Posted Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 9:13 pm
Toronto, Ontario

Posted Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 9:24 pm
Hey fuskit, good idea. Some posting get lost over time, and they are quite interesting at times to just leave them behind. Thank you for bringing it back.

Posted Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 9:43 pm
Thanks dude, its not everyday I have a great idea....so when I do have one I try to make the best of it, lol. So, just to recap from my first post, I am in the ATL area.

Michael

Posted Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 10:37 pm
From the "City Of Love" Toronto, Ontario :)

Cheers
DJ Wishbone

Posted Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 11:18 pm
Hampton VA

Posted Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 12:08 am
NEW YORK CITY baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better yet BROOKLYN in da HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILLIAMSBURG and BUSHWICK all day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 12:34 am
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Check the picture, HOUSTON TEXAS. Lone Star State, Five star wild-a$$ parties.

Posted Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 1:43 am
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
from Hartlepool in the north east of England.

yes we hung the monkey!

still, its better than blyth and geordie land lol.

didnt realise i was so close to some of the guys on here.

Posted Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 5:11 am
Blulite, you have discovered the reason why I started this thread in the first place, lol. slimcox1, what part of Hampton, I lived in Seaford/Newport News for a bit...have an ex and some friends up there. And to all you Houston guys....I am originally from there and have family there still....that about sums everything up with me (other than Kansas City, MO if anyone is there where I lived for 14 years and grew up mostly) with my current location added, which I mentioned before.

Michael

Posted Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 6:08 am
paulb5Home userMember since 2010
King's Lynn near Norwich, Norfolk, UK!!!!!

Posted Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 8:29 am
Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom :-D

Posted Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 9:00 am
Raymond New Hampshire 20 minutes to HAMPTON BEACH

Posted Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 9:23 am
The Hague, The Netherlands , 5 minute walk to shore and a 4 month kanoo trip to Hampton beach

Posted Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 10:32 am
I was born and lived in Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal but moved to Swindon, England nearly 8 years ago :)

Was wondering if you can change the flag thing...I wanted to put the Portuguese flag considering I'm a patriot :L

Posted Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 11:22 am
Jacksonville, Florida. Bit I am currently at college in Gainesville, Florida. Always looking to meet new dj's and expand my network.

Posted Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 10:57 am
dublin ireland guys.....drinking capital of the world.....worst government ever but great pubs lol

Posted Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 1:47 pm
89%