Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Before I buy Hercules DJConsole

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

BronaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi,
I have already purchased VDJ2, and I would like to buy the Hercules DJConsole hardware to use with it. Is there anything I need to do special when I buy the Hercules unit so that it works with the full VDJ product?

Posted Fri 01 Apr 05 @ 12:42 am
nope...

Virtual DJ have build in support for Hercules console, and it works excellent :)

You will get a controller that actually moves things on the screen when moving sliders, and a great soundcard :) I got it, and love it.. happy mixing :)

Posted Fri 01 Apr 05 @ 3:08 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i agree with dj-in-norway
but i wanna say something about this console.....
what i know about the console after buying it, is enough for me for not buying it.
but i already bought it. ....lol....
i don't use any button of the console...only the joggs....oh-jeah,,, and the load-buttons.
and ofcourse ...the soundcard in it is cool..

Posted Fri 01 Apr 05 @ 7:34 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i use HDJC all the time... i think is the only mixer that move crossfader on screen. =)
that's why i like it. you won't do bad step if you buy it!

Posted Fri 01 Apr 05 @ 4:20 pm
I also use it all the time great to carry around with a laptop...
I am also Djiing a Pacer concert tonight 1800 people just bringing laptop/djconsole 1 tcv all in the same bag.......life is wonderful
thank you vdj.
Regards
Andre

btw ...the consoles sound card is amazing no complaints from me besides the fact that it could have been a bit bigger...controls are close so you better have good hands and wear a t-shirt(those jogs are sensitive )

Posted Fri 01 Apr 05 @ 5:50 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
jogs are really sensitive. that's why i bought XP10 too. So i use jogs on XP10.

Posted Sat 02 Apr 05 @ 11:03 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)