Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Fader Start

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I 've noticed that in the Registry Tool Plugin you can enable the Fader Start. I did, but with my DMC2 it doesn't work. I have set from the Options menu the Crossfader length to minimum but when i press the left crossfader button or the right , it moves to the other deck instantly but no start !

Anyway i use the Fader Start Plugin from Djcel, which is working fine except from one major thing. I have to disable the FX every time i need to prelisten the loaded song and enable it again if i want to have an instant mix with fader start. Can we fix this? The plugin is very usefull to a lot of Djs i guess.

Thanks !

Posted Mon 22 Jun 09 @ 9:52 am
If you want the audio crossfading buttons on the DMC-2 to also start song playback, simply change the mapping for MIXAUDIO as follows:

play & auto_crossfade

This will start the appropriate deck playing and crossfade to it.

Posted Mon 22 Jun 09 @ 12:18 pm
I had a thought about a year ago, don;t know if it would be any use to anybody else.

For mixers equipped with fader start, I don't imagine it would be too difficult to put together a small USB device that could take the fader inputs and pass these to VDJ for true fader start.

Ross

Posted Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 4:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)