Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problems With Crashing and File Info [SOLVED]

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Im am having trouble with Virtual Dj because it cannot find certain files and will crash when i try to load it. This is happening because i have two hard drives with the same music on it. I created a back up of my hard drive in case something happened to my primary. But now when i start Virtual dj there is two instamces of every song and i dont always know which one is on the drive or not. My real question is, is tyhe a way to clear the database, if you will, that Virtual Dj Keeps? a way to basically start fresh?
Im also having trouble with crashes during automix. But i think that is because i am queing songs that Vdj Cannot find.
Thank you for your time.
Tyler Estes

Posted Fri 19 Jun 09 @ 10:18 am
Omit one of the drives from the VDJ search IE: if you made drive c and b is a favourite, delete which ever one you don't want searched and then go to properties and go to the section check,clean , fix and use these functions for the appropriate drive with your music on . Hope this explanation is clear.

Posted Fri 19 Jun 09 @ 10:36 am
Yes, now that i realize it my biggest problem was not having software upgrades. after dowloading them i quickly found these options. Thank you very much for your help!

Posted Fri 19 Jun 09 @ 10:47 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)