Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: console is not working with vdj

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hello all

I just purchased and downloaded the software. I have computer speakers and they are in analog audio out ch 1-2. Headphones in the console. I am having trouble with the console

when i install the usb to my laptop all the lights show up. I can mix using the computer but not in the console. Are there certain steps i should start out with in order to get my console to work.
Do i launch hercules (i think it is automatic, i see the green alien on startup) and then launch vdj. how can i get my console to work, are there certain configs i need to do, and finally am i doing my speakers correctly? I am very anxious to use the console. I tried to use the console last night w/ otis demo and i worked, but i don't like otis.

please help

Nadia

Posted Wed 30 Mar 05 @ 3:15 am
Hi!

Try this! First of all plug in your Hercules Dj Console to your PC via USB. After the lĂ­ghts of the Dj Console showed up click on the green alien head in the right corner of the system tray. There set your console into Dj-Mode. Start Virtual Dj select Dj Console under the Soundcard tab and enjoy mixing.

Posted Wed 30 Mar 05 @ 7:57 am
excatly... connect console first and go to the console settings (green alien head in system tray) to set in dj mode

then lauch VDJ

then select the soundcardsetting you would like (hercules image at the bottom for pure hercules use, or 4.1 soundcard + what you would like to use as external hardware, its all with images for easy setup)

and welcome as a full member ;)

Posted Wed 30 Mar 05 @ 2:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)