Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: REC video

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

shavarHome userMember since 2009
can the video be recorded while i'm mixing?

Posted Sun 14 Jun 09 @ 1:46 am
MCJULIPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Yes.

Posted Sun 14 Jun 09 @ 2:26 pm
densejeHome userMember since 2008
it there only MPG4 that you can record in or is there some other files to record in

Posted Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 9:07 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You can specify any codec you like. There is a utility available to registered pro users that allows you to select and configure the codec easily.

Posted Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 9:24 pm
i just purchased the VDJ Pro 6 and i am trying to make a Video Mix but it's not working.. showing me **Record Error** Video Codec Not Found.My Pc is Window Vista.Please,It will be highly appreciated if you can give me some details on how to fix this problem and i tried the video codecs that came with the software but not working for me either.Thanks

Posted Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 11:45 pm
By default I believe it uses the MS MPEG4 codec; you can google it to download it.

Or you can download the registry tool and you'll see there is an option in there to allow you to select and configure the codec.

Posted Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 4:14 am
Thanks for the info you gave..me..i tried it.... it was working but with a very poor video production...please do you have any other alternative idea for me..Thanks

Posted Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 10:31 am
You can play with the codec settings in the registry tool to change to bitrate and so on. I don't personally use the feature so haven't investigated much I'm afraid.

Posted Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 10:50 am
which one is best? i have tried a few dif settings and when the work it looks like shit half the time the settings i put don't allow it to record.

Posted Fri 17 Jul 09 @ 4:34 pm
When I get a chance I'll have a play and see if I can come up with something...

Posted Sat 18 Jul 09 @ 5:16 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)