Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Missing soundcard settings

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, just bought dj mixstation 2 and can't find the soundcard settings I looked at the options in (?) but nothing there, or am I blind? - Cheers in advance - Ravy Davy.... (*v*)

Posted Sun 27 Mar 05 @ 9:46 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posted Sun 27 Mar 05 @ 11:37 pm
Appreciate it's old software but if it had said on the box no PFL or HEADPHONE facilities I doubt I would have bought it after all and I quote "Mix your own sessions like a pro DJ but without the months of practice". I'd like to know 'how' without headphones and the ability to lisen to your next track. A blatent case of miss-selling a product, cos it ain't for pro DJ's. Any chance of a discount off Mixstation 3? Phew now thats off my chest where's that Morrisey album? Cheers for listening, Ravy Davy.....

Posted Mon 28 Mar 05 @ 12:12 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Well to be honest, advertisement is usually missleading, so it's best to get to know your product well before purchasing. But since you would like to get the best out of the software, I think you shold look into Virtual DJ purchase, not other limited editions for "home" users.

About mixing without headphones, it's very much possible with overlapping visual screen when you know your tracks, but of course headphones are still needed for some situations.

Try Virtual DJ trial 2.05 on www.download.com. In my opinion, it's worth the money ;)

Regards.

Posted Mon 28 Mar 05 @ 12:26 pm
Thanks Erxon,
Already downloaded trial of mixstation (MS) 3 but when I saw a friends version of MS 2? it had a disabled soundcard feature so I wrongly assumed all MS 2 versions (old and new) would be the same (buyer beware).... Still comes down to the fact that if something states it is for pro DJ's it should have the features a Pro is used to...Unless offering it up as a later upgrade is a way of getting more of our hard earned money...... anyway 30 quid for MS3 where's me discount?..... Cheers once again...... Ravy Davy....

Posted Mon 28 Mar 05 @ 12:46 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)