Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Karaoke plug in help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have been using this excellent plugin for a while now but I have a problem. I use the xponent controller to do my DJing - vids -karaoke and only use the keyboard to do song searches. Again last night I forgot that the space bar when hit goes to the next song, was embarressed 5 times for cutting off singers in the middle of a song so I had to stop using it and go back to the old paper way of doing things. Is there a way to add an on/off button to the configure section where I can choose to turn off the keyboard shortcut? Also as an added bonus is there a way someone can add the choice of using a button on a midi controller to start the next song instead of using the mouse to click go. And one more thing... i would like to be able to adjust the size of the window. Hope I'm not asking too much. It's just that I do Karaoke 6 nights a week and trying to benifit from all the great features of VDJ and the plugins people create.

Regards,
Funkmasterfrank

Posted Mon 18 May 09 @ 12:57 pm
Well I received one answer from VDJ by using a ticket. Thanks for the speedy response guys(maybe girls too). I was told to delete the spacebar keyboard shortcut in the midi remote control section. It worked. Just bothers me that I checked off disable keyboard except for searching in that same section. Apparently that check off thing doesn't really do what it says it's suppose to. Anyway, what I was told to do worked. I was able to use it again last night. Great plugin.

The box size is still very anoying though. I need to move it around my screen when I need to do a function on the other deck as the box is too wide. It would be great to be able to resize it. I will add this comment to the wishes section.

Funkmasterfrank

Posted Fri 29 May 09 @ 9:11 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)