Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Best Skin to see cue points

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have been using the Video Vision skin because of the fact that it shows 6 cue points and becuase you can edit the title of each cue point. I use these two features A LOT. the problem is that i dont use video much so i have a big waste of space in the middle of my skin becuase i dont use the video part. What other skins are out there that will show me multiple cue points as well as the edited cue point names?

Posted Wed 06 May 09 @ 3:31 pm
I think one of the panels on Dj Format's VMIX 5.4 does....there are several panels you can choose for each player and the "center console"...it's a really nice skin

Posted Mon 25 May 09 @ 8:25 am
Multifunctions 4

Posted Wed 27 May 09 @ 6:18 pm
Im working on a skin with panels, and one of the panels will have many cue points (like 20+)

when im playing a megamix, i want someway of knowing whats coming next, so for the more popular mixes i play, i can drop a cue point on every song in the mix.

especially useful for the GrandMaster mix albums.

Posted Thu 28 May 09 @ 5:17 pm
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You can have more than ten cuepoints in each deck? I thought that was the limit!

Yeah, in VideoVision I was big on the cuepoints, I loves my cues :)

Posted Sun 06 Sep 09 @ 4:35 am
Try my MultiFunctions 5.

-6 hot cues
-edit cue names with a left click on cue number
-delete cues with a right click on cue number

SQ;p

Posted Mon 14 Sep 09 @ 2:36 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Six cue points are also available on 'DMC2 feat Korg NanoPad' Skin

Posted Mon 14 Sep 09 @ 5:19 am
The advertising for Virtual DJ says "Infinite number of cue points saved per songs". It's accessing them that seems to be the issue.

Paul.

Posted Tue 20 Oct 09 @ 7:26 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)