Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Transition Effects need ASAP pleaseee

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Anyone has additional transitions effects, besides what came with 5.2

Thankx

dj Byron

Posted Wed 06 May 09 @ 2:34 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Wed 06 May 09 @ 2:45 am
Thanks for the link, but I have already dowloaded these, is there more transitions avialable and where can I get them?

Posted Wed 06 May 09 @ 11:04 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Not that I'm aware of...

Posted Thu 07 May 09 @ 5:09 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm sorry, I must digress here abit ... but I just love these posts ... I need more transitions ASAP??

Are you in a race? How many do you need? Why the rush? You loosing a gig because someone has better transitions?

Sorry, just have to laugh when I see these types of requests. Don't get me wrong, more transitions would be nice -- if I could think of them. And better yet if I could make them. So, I am not laugh at the original poster at all ... but just the fact that more are needed ASAP!

Posted Thu 07 May 09 @ 10:48 am
It is a bit amusing - there are already lots of transitions and I suspect most like me pick a bunch of favorites and run with those.

If anyone has an idea for a decent transition, post it up :)

Posted Thu 07 May 09 @ 11:31 am
I understand that there are already sufficient effects and transitions that are available, however It would be nice to have a transition with your DJ name or Logo, even better with club logo. I saw this effect at an L.A. Night Club,
I was blown away with this visual effect. It was spining and had a 3d effect and texture.
This effect totally puts any DJ in an upscale category.
Thanks.
DJ Byron

Posted Wed 13 May 09 @ 4:03 am
As I said, if people want more transitions and effects, they need to come up with ideas for what they want.

Posted Wed 13 May 09 @ 7:10 am
I totaly support the Logo transition idea.

Something likethe sports channels uses with the logo flying past, with a basic wipe transition underneath the logo.

Posted Sun 24 May 09 @ 3:23 pm
yep the logo effect for mac is necessary!

Posted Sun 19 Jul 09 @ 5:28 am
SBDJ wrote :
As I said, if people want more transitions and effects, they need to come up with ideas for what they want.

I know you were out of the game for awhile with the family problems...are things working out okay for you now and are you back in the plug-in game?

I have posted several potential video transition effects in prior threads, all with no response...so I'll try again here. Some of these are available in Sony Vegas, some I saw on TV shows and some just came to me when sleep deprived and drinking too much mountian dew. (1) an effect that looks like you are turning a page from one video to another. (2) Divide it up into a selectable number of jigsaw puzzel pieces and then one by one replace the pieces with the identical piece form the new video. (3) current video going up in flames and the new video cascading down from the top like water putting out the flames (again, too musch mountain dew). (4) the new video rolls open from the center toward the two sides like you're unrolling an old time scroll over the old video. (5) The new video smashes in through the center of the old video shattering it like glass fragments (like a rock though a window). (6) the video devides into several vertical strips and then each strip rolls over and one by one exposes the new video underneath. (7) the old video starts rippling out like when you drop a rock in water, then it collapses into a worldpool going down a drain exposing the new video from the outer edge in as the water circles down the drain. (8) and for all you old school atari players how about a pac man going back and forth across the screen chomping away at the old video as a the ghost follows behind laying out the new video (again, way to much mountain dew...or maybe that one was the sleep deprivation).

I got dozens more but that should give you a good start...or at least a good laugh!

Posted Wed 29 Jul 09 @ 9:07 am
Mountain Dew has to be GREAT!!! All those would be awesome.

Posted Wed 29 Jul 09 @ 11:47 pm
I would like to see some already existing effects have some simple changes.

FLATCUBE (go from top to bottom)
WINDOW that you can adjust manually to start anywhere on your screen.
SLIDE from top to bottom

New Simple Idea's:
CORNER WIPE (Various directions)
HEART WIPE
STAR WIPE
CIRCLE WIPE (Like and oldtime movie)
DIAMOND WIPE

Are simple trannsitions from other software programs compatible?? Maybe?

Posted Mon 10 Dec 12 @ 11:27 pm

Posted Fri 14 Dec 12 @ 11:25 am

Posted Fri 14 Dec 12 @ 7:04 pm
One thing you might want to look at is my mask transition which lets you draw a transition using paint.

Posted Sat 15 Dec 12 @ 2:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)