Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: New 2009 Driver Hercules DJ Console Series PC & MAC - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i have install this package but i have problems. for one day was ok. but then i coundnt play and there was no sound. i have reistal the old ant the new software but nothing happend. i did format on my HD and install the sotware from the cd but nothing happend also.
now , in the deveces manager shows me only " HERCULES DJ CONSOLE MK2 "
what can i do?

Posted Fri 03 Jul 09 @ 4:55 am
I've been working on trying to get this software installed all day. When I use the disc installation (my disc comes with 2009_HDJS_1), the installation seems to complete fine. All the drivers install correctly, I verified all the devices in the device manager. When I try to open any of the programs associated with the Hercules RMX, it says the program has not been properly installed and reinstallation may correct the issue. Not only does reinstallation not correct the issue, nor does installing with the newest driver packs. In fact, the newest driver pack 2009_HDJS_4 locks up at the "Please wait.." screen, right before it would ask for me to plug in the RMX.

I'm running Windows XP SP3, I updated all my drivers and firmware just in case that could have caused the issues.

Posted Thu 24 Dec 09 @ 10:37 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
No.1 Don't use the disc, those drivers are old. No.2 Try opening the Device Manager, and deleting all the usb devices THEN reinstall the drivers. Do not connect the Herc unit until asked to do so.

Posted Thu 24 Dec 09 @ 11:32 pm
VOUZELAHome userMember since 2013
perdi o cd de instalação da mesa hercules dj control steel aguem me pode ajudar como instalar?

Posted Tue 03 Feb 15 @ 1:36 pm
Please post your question in English. This Thread ist 6 years old and irrelevant.

[closed]

Posted Tue 03 Feb 15 @ 3:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)