Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Looked but no solution

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I know I read it some where but I cannot find the answer ANYWHERE??? Ok I have my CDJ's hooked up to my MK II and it works fine but every so ofter the music jums or stutters now its becoming more fequent? I will be in the middle of a blend and then it just stutters for no reason? any idea's?

Posted Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 4:06 pm
TheFleaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Maybee the TCCD is Damaged?

Posted Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 2:33 am
Naw I think it may be a latency issue but could not find a solution.. I my just reinstall everything..last night on my broadcast I kept losing my time code on my left deck!!! grrrr really pissed me off!!!

Posted Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 9:01 am
TheFleaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Latency setting on Auto?

Posted Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 9:50 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
TheFlea wrote :
Latency setting on Auto?

Set to the above

Move the slider to fastest and uncheck Safe mode and overclock. (Performance tab)

Also in the mk2 control panel you my want to raise your Asio buffer up slightly.

Posted Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 10:20 am
I will check all of that out when I get home...

I do know in the MK 2 Pannel I have the 1st number set to 4400 and the buffer set to 1764 or something like that?

Thanks for all the help

Posted Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 3:20 pm
Ok it was all bad last night but I managed to get it working!!! I missed my radio time because of it though :(

Fir some strange reason when I unistalled the MK2 software and the reinstalled it it kept asking for a CD? dont know why? My OS is Vista 32 never had that happened it would install but no correctly? Maybe that was my problem to begain with? So I just did a clean install of VDJ and then my MK2 but I used the 2007 drivers. So far so good??? hope this works. I just saw there were 2009 HDJ drivers??

Posted Wed 15 Apr 09 @ 7:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)