Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: rmx drivers

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hey guys anyone know why i lost my drivers from my laptop.worked last week and said found new hardware and again last night.checked hardware and hercules were gone dont know why didnt remove them

Posted Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 1:01 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Try looking here Staffy

Posted Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 1:09 pm
just redownloaded them terry but why did they go

Posted Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 1:18 pm
Probably just a glitch, nothing to be done for it. To avoid that, just to play it safe, I keep an extra driver loaded on a thumb drive, and keep that in my laptop bag.

Posted Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 1:30 pm
now terry with the thumbnail bit how long do you know me nothing technical ha.all i have is the sd drivers that came with my rmx

Posted Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 2:34 pm
What I did was this, download the latest drivers to my desktop. Insert the Thumb drive, right mouse button click on the driver file and select "Send To" Then select the drive letter that the thumb drive was assigned, in my case "E". Then run the safely remove hard ware from the tool bar, stop the "E" drive and remove the thumb drive.

Posted Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 2:38 pm
so to me thumb drive is removable drive is it.

Posted Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 2:45 pm
Yes, something like this small, affordable, and very portable.

Posted Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 2:57 pm
i have a few of those terry.dont know the size of the file but would a 256mb thumb do

Posted Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 3:04 pm
Should do fine Staffy

Posted Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 5:15 pm
Excellent advice to keep the drivers with you, just in case.

The only time I've "lost" my Hercules drivers is when I connected my RMX or MK2 to a different USB port than the one I used previously. Did the issue you had happen on the same port?

Posted Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 7:18 pm
Go 1 step further and also put your VDJ file on there as well as your "Backed up databases" and stuff.

Posted Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 12:34 am
steve think thats what happened me mate got message saying found new hardware.downloaded drivers again kept a copy as per terrys advice now when i open sound set up and click on asio config hercules doesent open
ok just did another download and showing now god my head is wrecked lol

Posted Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 8:36 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)