Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 63

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Running VD7 7.0.2 with a NS7FX on my main system fine, but on my back up laptop I'm having a mapping issue. What ever deck I touch gets sent to the headphone cue, even though I set the headphone cue to the left side, as soon as I touch the platter on the right the headphone cue gets transferred to the right side. I've tried different versions of the vdj and I even took my laptop back to its original state trying to fix this. Everything else seems to be fine. I can even run the latency down to 49ms without a single hiccup. It seems to be a mapping problem, but I'm at a loss. Any help would be great, even if its just a link.

Posted Fri 30 Sep 11 @ 12:24 am
Turn off auto headphones in CONFIG -> Options.

When this is enabled, it automatically changes the headphone output to match what you are doing, e.g: Loading a song to a deck changes the output to that deck, and scratching will change it to the deck that you are scratching on.

Posted Fri 30 Sep 11 @ 4:31 am
DjCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
DjCali wrote :
I hear from guitar center rep that the Numark V7 are being discontinued I want to get some so the question i have is:

can they be use with VDJ?

What are the pros and cons?

thanks in advance for your help...

has anybody seen this question on hear before... can you post the link so i read bout it.. i did a search and cant find any topics on the V7 not NS7.... and if not can hommie get some help

Thanks!!!

Posted Fri 30 Sep 11 @ 10:09 am
Hi,

I'm having a problem with my Numark Mixdeck and running Virtual DJ. The problem I'm having is that, when mixing videos, the song cuts on and off intermittently. I believe my laptop meets the minimum requirements for mixing videos. Any suggestions? When I use the software without the mixer its fine. Its only when I use the Mixdeck controller connected is when I'm having problems. Oh, another problem is the slide bar. Is the slide bar not supposed to be funtional on the mixdeck with virtual DJ.

Please let me know what you think, Ron

P.S. both the computer (with virtual DJ) and the MixDeck controller work great on their own.

Posted Fri 30 Sep 11 @ 4:24 pm
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Support staff wrote :
Turn off auto headphones in CONFIG -> Options.

When this is enabled, it automatically changes the headphone output to match what you are doing, e.g: Loading a song to a deck changes the output to that deck, and scratching will change it to the deck that you are scratching on.

Duh...

I completely forgot to change that thanks.

Posted Sat 01 Oct 11 @ 6:55 pm
ranoizeHome userMember since 2011
just purchased a numark ns6 controller. looking for a disassembly guide to see if i can fix the broken cue button

Posted Sun 02 Oct 11 @ 2:56 am
If you've just bought it, it's under warranty - take it back to the store!

Posted Thu 06 Oct 11 @ 7:36 am
massdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Does anyone here also have the Numark NDX900's? If so have you been able to map all the features? I have most of them mapped but I'm unable to map the platter for some reason. I hope they get the native support going soon. Starting to get a little frustrated and wishing I would've just bought the NDX800's so I could be using these at a gig.

Posted Fri 07 Oct 11 @ 12:51 am
Mc723 bought a macbook pro that came with the new OS 10.7.1 Lion. There's been a incompatibildiade Numark NS6 between Mac OS and the new Virtual DJ recognizes the audio card Numark, but can not use any button NS6 NS6 Simply the Mapper is not detected and nothing works. It's been done by remote access Technical Support VDJ (I was very well eeping). The technician told me that something seems to be related to the name of the MIDI. I wonder if the Numark / VDJ is providing its drivers to change to suit the new Mac OS?

Posted Sat 08 Oct 11 @ 3:59 pm
got the numark c3usb mixer:

anybody know why im getting a static noise when using the usb ports in VDJ for sounds?

On board soung card and external card work fine...

Thanks...

Posted Sun 09 Oct 11 @ 9:54 pm

Posted Mon 10 Oct 11 @ 4:20 am
Any help on what should i get

V7 or NDX900

thanks...

Posted Mon 10 Oct 11 @ 4:51 pm
DjCali wrote :

V7 or NDX900

thanks...

PLEASE!!! any help...

Posted Mon 10 Oct 11 @ 9:03 pm
massdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
DjCali wrote :
DjCali wrote :

V7 or NDX900

thanks...

PLEASE!!! any help...

I have 4 NDX900's they work great on Traktor LE! I'm still patiently waiting on "the seemless" native support for VDJ the past 4 weeks.

Posted Tue 11 Oct 11 @ 12:22 am
Hey
I recently installed virtual DJ Pro on my Alienware laptop and i am using a Numark DJ IO external sound card. I have the recommended settings but the music still lags terrible. My friend told me it a latency issue but i still have been unable to fix it. How do i fix this?!

Posted Tue 11 Oct 11 @ 6:30 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
massdjs wrote :
DjCali wrote :
DjCali wrote :

V7 or NDX900

thanks...

PLEASE!!! any help...

I have 4 NDX900's they work great on Traktor LE! I'm still patiently waiting on "the seemless" native support for VDJ the past 4 weeks.

And as I wrote before ... until we can get the appropriate information from Numark, support can not be provided yet.

Once I have the necessary information, we will make the files available for download and add it to the next release version.

Posted Tue 11 Oct 11 @ 7:07 am
lbodeis4 wrote :
I recently installed virtual DJ Pro on my Alienware laptop and i am using a Numark DJ IO external sound card. I have the recommended settings but the music still lags terrible. My friend told me it a latency issue but i still have been unable to fix it. How do i fix this?!

Please register your Pro serial number on the page http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then download the latest version from http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

Also, see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/DJIO.html

Posted Tue 11 Oct 11 @ 7:16 am
NUMARK Mixtrack Pro

Virtual DJ Pro FULL

I am a regular DJ in my home town. I use my MIXTRACK Pro with gigs every Friday, Saturday & Monday. Recently i have been asked to come & play at one of the night clubs in my area.

Last night whilst DJ'ing with my MIXTRACK Pro i came accross a very BIG problem which i have yet to see identified by some one else on the VDJ website.

Whilst i was playing music on Deck B, i selected my next song to be mixed in on Deck A. The song loaded onto Deck A fine and i hit the sync button to match the BPM with Deck B (This also worked fine). As i hit the play button for Deck A i noticed that the music did NOT begin to play, but the play BUTTON highlighted itself and stayed lit on both the controller & VDJ as if the music was playing, but no sound, no visual.

I absolutely crapped myself last night and began to try everything to resolve the problem. It seemed that everything on Deck B was working absolutely fine & also everything on Deck A (Besides the Play button & also the jog wheel) was working fine. This happened to me atleast 3 times last night, all at complete random times and then suddenly worked again completely randomly. Strangely enough this only happened on Deck A.

My MIXTRACK Pro is NOT the problem as i used my mouse to select the play button and still VDJ responded exactly the same. I am extremely dissappointed with this, luckily only once my song on Deck B ran out and i managed to recover without looking like such a dick but i am not looking forward & do not feel confident now with my VDJ to play in a night club.

Any help would be muchly appreciated!

HouseJunky

Posted Tue 11 Oct 11 @ 7:39 am

Posted Tue 11 Oct 11 @ 8:04 am
My mixtrack controller does not work at all with my virtual dj le. ive downloaded the newest version of the software but my controller still doesnt work with it. it seems like the software doesnt recognize the controller. ive tried mapping it but the only option under mappers is keyboard and it wouldnt let me add any other mappers. how do i get my controller to work with virtual dj?

Posted Thu 13 Oct 11 @ 8:29 pm
76%