Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: System Just Started Freezing Up When Using Music Videos

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have been use Virtual DJ for about 6 months now and as of this weekend, it has started freezing up. It only happens when I start using my music videos, which has caused a large amount of grief. As long as I stick with AUDIO MP3s I am fine, but as soon as I load a video, the whole program freezes up. Any suggestions.

Thanks
DJ Solo

Posted Tue 31 Mar 09 @ 3:04 am
get a better laptop.

Posted Tue 31 Mar 09 @ 6:37 am
We need more info, system specs, video type, OS etc.

Posted Tue 31 Mar 09 @ 4:29 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
have you just started using videos or have you played them in the past and they worked fine ?

Posted Wed 01 Apr 09 @ 4:05 am
I have a brand new Toshiba (Satellite L305D) with AMD Athlon X2 Duel Core QL-62 Processor with Windows Vista Home Premium OS. I was doing videos fine for almost 3 weeks and then during the middle of a set I went to load my first video and the whole program froze up and would not respond so I had to Cntrl ALT Del to close the program. I tryed other videos but got the same response

Posted Sun 05 Apr 09 @ 9:10 pm
I am using MPegs

Posted Sun 05 Apr 09 @ 9:10 pm
near the end of the tutorial check the settings in config, hope it may help you...

Posted Mon 06 Apr 09 @ 4:36 am
I added the Midi Config for Hercules RMX Beta and was able to utilize videos

Thanks For The Help

-Solo

Posted Mon 06 Apr 09 @ 7:52 pm
hehe, your using the rmx, now you tell us... lol, you want to register it, you will be eligible for updates and a limited amount of goodies.

Posted Mon 06 Apr 09 @ 8:04 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)