Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Synching when recording

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

rafikiPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I am noticing a consistent issue when recording that I did not find present in the trial version. I can synch fine until I am in recording mode at which time it seems that it never synchs up. I have tired numerous configuration settings from suggestions in the forum but nothing resolves it. Is this a known issue that the team is working on. Any official suggestions on how I can resolve it on my end.

I am actually finding the software to be very buggy and dissappinting in that regard.

Posted Tue 08 Mar 05 @ 2:49 pm
Here is one thing that I personally do although its a longer run around but I would say the best solution unless VDJ can fix this.

I first start mixing regularily although I use an external application to record (Creative recorder) to record from the line in. Once the mix is complete all you need to do is use a software like Wavelab and cut the songs up into different tracks manually and from there burn a CD.

as mentioned above its a longer run around and you need to split your out so that one goes out to your speakers and the other to your soundcard's line in to record. I personally rather do it this way so that I can manually set when a track starts and stops.

Best regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Tue 08 Mar 05 @ 3:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)