Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ with 1 turntable

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

rodwishHome userMember since 2007
Hello

I just wanted to know if it would be possible to use one turntable with VDJ and still be able to mix as if you using two turntable.

What i want to achieve is this, load a track on the my mk2, the track keep playing on VDJ even though i stop the vinyl on my mk2, then load another track on my mk2 with deck 2 in vdj. Mix it with the current track still playing in VDJ on deck 1.

Is that possible, basically mix 2 track using one turntable connected to vdj?

Posted Mon 23 Mar 09 @ 5:53 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes it is possible.. Just press tab on ur keyboard to change the deck.

And do register ur console edition and ur pro version serial in ur modify ur profile to get the recent fixes and update;)

And i hope to see u soon with us;)

Posted Mon 23 Mar 09 @ 7:13 pm
burd691Home userMember since 2008
im using one right now, but honestly get two. Its a pain in the ass, cuz once u switch to the cued track if u want to go to the main track it gets all screwed up

Posted Mon 23 Mar 09 @ 8:42 pm
Hi

Thanks for the answer, so far i been using final scratch which is installed in the night club i work, but i saw there is vdj install on the computer there, i wanted give it a shot, there is encoded vinyl there as well.

Burd691 - What you mean exactly by get screwed up?

Regards
Rod

Posted Sat 28 Mar 09 @ 4:55 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
rodwish wrote :
Hi

Thanks for the answer, so far i been using final scratch which is installed in the night club i work, but i saw there is vdj install on the computer there, i wanted give it a shot, there is encoded vinyl there as well.

Burd691 - What you mean exactly by get screwed up?

Regards
Rod

We don't care if the VDJ version in the club is registered to you, we want you to use it.
If you click on config/info it should tell you what version is on the computer.
Although you can't access a lot of the extra features being non licensed, there are still some great features that others don't have.

Posted Sun 29 Mar 09 @ 6:07 am
i use one cdj and i mix, cut, do doubles, blends all that jazz all night with no problems. i also use a total control for video with it. i set a shortcut on the keyboard to clone deck let's say you set ALT+C for clone deck. so basically it goes like this. Play on deck A then i hit CTL+C it clones the track to deck B. then i move the fader from deck A to deck B. now deck B is playing the song at the same everything it was on deck A. next i load the next track in deck A. bring that track in and repeast the process. now if i'm juggling its the same process just much much faster. here is a short promo video for my Friday residency. if you listen you can hear me juggling. the clips are from dif parts of the night. when the new clips come in you can hear the juggling i'm doing with one cdj. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyQ_CEzO6wo

Posted Tue 31 Mar 09 @ 7:19 am
Cheers mate

Thanks for the info

Posted Sat 04 Apr 09 @ 2:24 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)