Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Need Hercules RMX Mapper

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi guys,

I got the Hercules Steel a few weeks ago but lost the virtual dj CD that came with it so im unable to add a license to my account to allow me to download the mapper >.<

can someone please email the Hercules RMX mapper to me or even better post it on a mirror?
im trying out various programs till i pick the one i like best and right now its between this and deckadance so i need the mapper to decide :P

my email is ***@*** (Sorry, E-mail address is not permitted from a no license user.)

thanks

Posted Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 4:09 pm
No -licensed users only!

Posted Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 4:23 pm
Sorry, mappers are only available to registered users of VirtualDJ Professional.

Please register your serial number and then upgrade to VirtualDJ Professional. You will then be able to download and use mappers. A valid DJ Console Steel Console Edition license entitles you to upgrade to VirtualDJ Pro at a discount of $150 off the normal price.

If you have lost your DJ Console serial number, please contact Hercules http://www.hercules.com to retrieve it (You will need to give them the serial number off the bottom of the console itself.)

NOTE: No registered licensed users will send you add-ons to which you are not currently entitled.

Posted Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 4:43 pm
wow thanks for that i had no idea i could retrieve my serial from hercules itself ill definately give that a shot.

thanks a lot!

Posted Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 4:56 pm
ok so i retrieved my serial but im still not allowed to download the rmx mapper,what gives?

Posted Sat 28 Mar 09 @ 4:43 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It's for users of Professional Edition only, not users of Limited Edition. I believe LE doesn't have the relevant parts to allow mapper usage even if you could download it.

Posted Sat 28 Mar 09 @ 4:56 am
jahslimPRO InfinityMember since 2009
just got a new hercules rmx. had a numark onmi before, but now i have a problem my rmx is not mapped on vdj pro. help needed

Posted Sat 18 Apr 09 @ 6:07 am
beusy2PRO InfinityMember since 2009
you can use the rmx mapper here

Posted Sat 18 Apr 09 @ 12:03 pm
hi i bought the dj steel controler the vdj that came with it works ever botton and effect perfectly but when i use my vdj 5.07 with the steel skin i cant assing my 6 effects botcton's like i want them any idea's

Posted Tue 12 May 09 @ 7:32 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Wed 13 May 09 @ 7:24 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)