Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Visual video plugin for mp3s - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

DjMARZYHome userMember since 2009
hi there just wonderd if there is a way to keep the video screen playing disco light (or something of the sort) while playing mp3s. is there any pluggins we can use so this is possible.

Posted Sun 15 Mar 09 @ 10:33 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
As far as I know the choices at present for visuals when using an audio file are:

Sonique
Clipbank
Slideshow
Camera

These are all available in the professional edition, I don't know what is included in your version.

Posted Sun 15 Mar 09 @ 10:41 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
if you go into the vide tab in config at the bottom there is a drop down box "use this when playing audio" see what selection is availble to you, select and tick the box to the left to try out.

Posted Mon 16 Mar 09 @ 4:42 am
hi again. tryed all ur sugestions and i still just get the plain black screen :( .

Posted Mon 16 Mar 09 @ 3:51 pm
in the video tab just underneath where it says video output tick the box that says activate, to the right choose your video card from the drop down window...

Posted Mon 16 Mar 09 @ 7:29 pm

Posted Mon 16 Mar 09 @ 10:30 pm
sorry marzy that option is when you have an external monitor connected. you want to tick the box "decode when hidden" helps when doing transitions.

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 2:21 am

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 2:26 am
hi again. i do conect other screen sometimes i will try conecting to my screen to see what happens and il fallow your tutorial to. il post a reply after. thanks for the help.

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 4:15 am
no probs mate,

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 4:37 am
im back lol. tryed conecting my screen and using ur tutorial it seems to be working (i think) lol. 1 prob do i need to download sonique effects(.svp) fils and if so can u say where can i get them. thanks.

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 8:24 am
hehe, was gong to mention that earlier, not sure if you can to be honest, go to top of page and hover your mouse over download come down to plug ins then across and down to video effects i think it's on the first page... goodluck

if you have no luck there you could try using clipbank for audio only files, i make a few (ads, clips etc)so get back to me if your stuck

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 8:44 am
if you have access to sonique files get the one on the fifth line down it has 72 effects, this is the best one, has all the crappy stuff deleted out for you,

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 8:48 am
damnn. "Your current licenses do not allow you to download Video Effects". hahhaha im naffed lol.

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 9:35 am
can you use clipbank, if you can send me your email by pm and i let you have access to my clipbank stuff.

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 10:02 am
i dont no what that is lol. djmarzy@hotmail.com

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 10:06 am
open up vdj and select the tab marked effects > open video effects tab > look down the left column and select clipbank if it's there, now select it when this happens you should see 12 squares to the bottom right of screen. in the middle of the screen there is a box named activate, click on this and it should turn blue.

if you could check this straight away as i have to pop out, but i should be back within the hour.

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 10:30 am
yes i have this. if ur busy just help me out when every its best im in no rush lol.

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 10:33 am
i carnt see ur last reply :S lol. im new on this site ibet u guessed.

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 10:54 am
hi, i've been informed the legal copy of the le software which you have can't play videos, think your gonna need an upgrade i'm afraid.

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 11:59 am
77%