Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: pitch

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dj jjHome userMember since 2005
right ive just got virtual dj 2.0

is there any way of changing the pitch of the song?

Posted Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 9:09 pm
I know that there's a pitch control on the default skin so you can use that to change the pitch of the song.

Posted Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 9:13 pm
wheres that ?

lol ive never used it

also how do i add a beat to the music

Posted Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 9:22 pm
if you look at the default skin you can see 1 slider on the right hand side of each turntable. Those are your pitch control. Another way of knowing what is what in the software just hold your mouse over any thing and you will see a popup that will tell you what the button/slider does.

when it comes to adding a beat to the music I believe you are refering to mixing 2 songs together or juggling beats. That is done with the same song played on both tables and from there moving the crossfader from one table to the other and back depending on what you are trying to do.

Best regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 9:41 pm
not the speed

like making the song sound higher or deeper

Posted Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 9:55 pm
your talking about changing the key of the songs? I think if you have the full version there are effects that will enable you to do this. Someone with more experience using the VDJ effects would be best to answer your question.

Best regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 9:59 pm
the version 2.00 that you are using is old and outdated.
uninstall your cracked version and install the latest trial version.

What you are asking to do is easily accomplished with VDJ, however, people will be hesitant to help you if you are using an illegal version of a product that they paid for.

Posted Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 10:18 pm
so ur not going to tell me then

Posted Thu 03 Mar 05 @ 2:17 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)