Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Touch Pannel Skin - Page: 5

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Hi, im loving the skin, too.

Im gonna use it this weekend insted of my Modded VMix5.4

however, when i right click on deck1 > Sync the graphic is incorrect. Its perfect on Deck 2 > Sync though.

im wondering if this is something i could probably fix myself before the weekend? hm..

EDIT > I checked the BPM file, and its perfect. so it music have been when you set uo the code for 'Right-Click on CUE', cut n pase the code, but forgot to chance the part that shows the next part. (ie. Deck 1 > Sync)

Posted Tue 07 Apr 09 @ 4:43 pm
marksmolinski wrote :
Hi, im loving the skin, too.

Im gonna use it this weekend insted of my Modded VMix5.4

however, when i right click on deck1 > Sync the graphic is incorrect. Its perfect on Deck 2 > Sync though.

im wondering if this is something i could probably fix myself before the weekend? hm..

EDIT > I checked the BPM file, and its perfect. so it music have been when you set uo the code for 'Right-Click on CUE', cut n pase the code, but forgot to chance the part that shows the next part. (ie. Deck 1 > Sync)

How's this for speed of service - 9Minutes!! - LOL

Have fixed the problem and uploaded the new version - please allow time for it to be approved then download again.

Thanks for pointing it out.... =)

Posted Tue 07 Apr 09 @ 4:52 pm
If only Carlsberg made skins...

... Theres no need for Carlsberg, we have TouchDan :)

Will it be version 1.1 ??

Posted Tue 07 Apr 09 @ 4:55 pm
I Like the 'FileInfo' button !!!

Posted Tue 07 Apr 09 @ 4:59 pm
Your not the only person to say that. I am hoping to include a file info panel within my next skin - with edit buttons which will either give you a pop up text edit screen or the main file info screen depending on what the info is.

Looks pretty sweet at the moment - but its just an image - haven't coded it yet - lol.

Posted Tue 07 Apr 09 @ 5:01 pm
Just between you and me, i already cant wait to tweak this. (cant help myself)

there are in essence 2 song pos displays, the top one has the cue markers, and the lower one is just a wave form. there are 3 different waveforms that can be displayed in songpos. (see VMix)

BPM TAP on the BPM number, and right click for change to pitch value?

Video cross fade when clicking the video preview?

12h clock :)

I can add these myself at some point for my own use, unless these are something you will be doing in a future revision??

Posted Tue 07 Apr 09 @ 5:13 pm
Feel free to tweak what you need mate. I have no problem with that.

The only problem you may have is the Video Trans on clicking the preview - this was originally included however in beta testing it caused panel issues so removed it. I never had time to fully investigate the problem. FYI.

Posted Tue 07 Apr 09 @ 5:17 pm
ive noticed on other skins, sometimes when you click the video preview to crossfade, it could flicker, but i think thats been fixed.

i'll use recent skins for reference..

Although for now, i can use the video crossfader un-linked. its certainly big enough to grab with my finger on this skin.

Posted Tue 07 Apr 09 @ 5:27 pm

Posted Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 1:55 pm
Good work Dan :)

Posted Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 2:02 pm
MCJULIPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Now it looks better :o)

Greeetz McJuli

Posted Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 2:09 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
The icons in the Browser don't look very good. Seems like they were copied from a jpg picture.
And please keep the original brown background.

Posted Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 3:08 pm
7 days since upload - 530 download = CHUFFED!! =) Thanks for you support guys.

Have a new skin coming your way soon - development name - "TouchPro". Also working on a joint effort with listen2 to create a new "default" type skin.

Posted Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 3:35 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
wooooooooo oooooooooooohhhhh..... lol

Posted Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 3:39 pm
tayla wrote :
wooooooooo oooooooooooohhhhh..... lol

LOL

Posted Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 3:41 pm
hehe...

Posted Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 4:03 pm
awesome.... you think you can make a 1440x900? pretty please for mac? haha

but AMAZING stuff, havnt seen the jog wheels/video on any other skin where you can chose which one you want... genius!!!

Posted Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 10:24 pm
yo Dan, i've been looking at my colour spectrum, lol (oh no) and i'm wondering when you get round to making the 1440 x 900 instead of the orange/yellow combinations as of now i wonder if it would be possible for an all yellow, i know somewhere along the line i suggested an all orange but using it in the "field" i think yellow is a more striking colour/effect, plus it will match my two glass eyes....

Posted Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 3:11 am
aubs123PRO InfinityMember since 2006
must say its also bean 7 days of pleasure using it !!
so far i'd say its the best skin out there for using with the rmx/steel bye a mile

new touchpro skin sounds interesting will keep my eyes open for that one

also great news you've teamed up with L2 to work on a new default-ish style skin
personally i really do think it needs something a bit more eye catching than the present one

aubs

Posted Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 5:49 am
Hey guys, greetz from Germany ;-)

thx 4 this great Skin! I like it !!

But... is it possible to add an Magic Beatmatch button ? It can be small but i need it ;-)

I would be gratefull ;-)

Sry for my bad english!

Greetz to all!
Noise

Posted Sun 19 Apr 09 @ 3:41 pm
93%