Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Cannot Find Config with Titanium Max variations Skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Fett88PRO InfinityMember since 2008
I just installed this skin today and everything worked on it but I was having trouble finding the configuration menu on this skin. Any help with this problem would be great. Thanks.

Posted Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 4:03 pm
Bottom left corner.

Posted Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 7:36 pm
Fett88PRO InfinityMember since 2008
discobrian24 wrote :
Bottom left corner.

Thanks for the heads up. After looking at it for some time I found all the buttons that I needed.

Posted Tue 17 Feb 09 @ 12:03 am
How can you install this skin?

After downloading the .exe file and triyng to install it, nothing happens to me and I kind find it in the VDJ directory and neither ind the config menu in the CDJ player...

Please help me...

I have read several threads where people are talking about having .zip files into the vdj skin directory, but how can I do that when the only option is to download the titanium_max.exe file..

Posted Thu 05 Mar 09 @ 2:18 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hi,

Once you've downloaded an .exe file, double-click on it to install the skin.
If the skin isn't compatible with your version of VirtualDJ you will get an error message saying so.

Posted Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 5:32 am
Yes exactly, I double clik the Titanium_Mx.exe icon, installing the software, but then receive an error message from windows vista, saying "This program has possible not being installed correctly".

What should I do then?

Is it because I'm running vista?

Or is it because I have an older version of Virtual DJ?

My currently version is 3.4.1, I have restarted because I have bought a new computer and it seems like starting from scratch like several years ago. :-)

Posted Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 10:29 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
That vista message error doesn't mean anything. You get the same error when installing VirtualDJ but the program is correctly installed.

After installing, open VDJ, go to the settings window and select the skin :)

Posted Sat 07 Mar 09 @ 4:04 pm
I've installed the program as described, but when I open VDJ, then look under skins in the config menu, it isn't available.

The only skins available are:

Default: 1024x768
DJC_Edition:1024x768

It seems like after installing different types of skins, no-one seems to appear in the skins menu in VDJ, despite the program has been installed correctly. :-(

Posted Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 10:14 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 10:39 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)