Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Donation fro MULTI_SKQUIM_IS_DJ_5 new skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

MULTI_SKQUIM_IS_DJ_5

As I am asking for donation only the creation of a forum skin for Spanish Latinos also we can show our work but in our language

Posted Mon 02 Feb 09 @ 9:45 am
Who can give the spanish section a Skin Forum in Spanish.....we would appreciate it if they gave one to them..

To The TEAMERS ^...................................................................................................

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 9:09 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hello,

There is no Skin forum for French language which is the second most used language on these forums.
Therefore, there won't be any Skin forum for Spanish users.

And it is better to only have ONE skin forum, this helps the users in finding skins, instead of having to browse several forums.

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 2:53 pm
a while ago i read a post where they said to not speak spanish here in the Skin forum because the english flag and Usa flag were there....so i dunno kan we still use this forum and speak spanish???

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 4:40 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi sonido, there will be indeed better for only one skin forum and it is the international language (English) forum. User can use the spanish forum for skin section too. It is all the same for all language forum;)

And refrain speaking other language at the forum here as generally this is a english/international forum.

Regards;)

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 5:40 pm
can anybody help me create what they say, that I know that English is a universal language but they all know someone who does not know well here in a question espaƱollo first to tell you is that go to forum in Spanish

Posted Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 9:50 am
:D!!!

Posted Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 10:24 am
Who can give the spanish section a Skin Forum in Spanish.....we would appreciate it if they gave one to them..

To The TEAMERS ^...................................................................................................

Posted Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 9:40 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
At missta26, pls do not spam the forum by duplicating the exact same words. If u do not have anything to add, pls refrain yourself from posting unnecessary post such as that. This issue was addressed at a licensed user level.

Thanks for the understanding;)

Posted Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 11:57 am

Hello everyone, I suggest, to make and stick to one topic in the strongest language in the English forum skins, for example: French, Spanish, etc ... I support the Spanish forum skins, greetings.

Posted Mon 09 Feb 09 @ 7:34 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
This is a long spoken issue... There are some spanish forum users that want support skins develop in spanish. There are some that want to support more (as they are already doing it) skins for virtualdj.

I understand how difficult would be if we need an extra hand to support and moderate this new forum (if it is going to be), but also I see that it could be good to support and develop for spanish users.

So, let's see how this goes

:-)

Posted Mon 09 Feb 09 @ 2:24 pm
until the far side Andres in previous occasion I said that I offered to support such a forum and dedicate 100% to this and hope this will be

Posted Mon 09 Feb 09 @ 5:40 pm
acw_dj wrote :
This is a long spoken issue... There are some spanish forum users that want support skins develop in spanish. There are some that want to support more (as they are already doing it) skins for virtualdj.

I understand how difficult would be if we need an extra hand to support and moderate this new forum (if it is going to be), but also I see that it could be good to support and develop for spanish users.

So, let's see how this goes

:-)

Thanks Andres for your support, as always your eye on this issue, we appreciate it, we hope that somehow achieve a space for the skins in Spanish, thank you very much and greetings my friend.

Posted Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 7:11 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)