Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Lets talk about a VCI 300 skin :)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Im feeling really adventures and might attempt to start on one.
My question to veteran skinners is. Start one from scratch or copy another and which one ?

Also anyone else willing to have a go ?

Posted Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 7:52 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
My best advice would be: start by using the Skin Creator Tool.

And the best would be to start by modifying an existing skin. The more you will work on the new skin, the more it will become personal and not look like the original skin.

Posted Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 8:45 am
Original Layout

After many hours of experimenting ive gotten this far, Chopped things up and resized them and push them up a tad

have to sacrifice Deck wheel Graphics for the Browser

I have these Images all cut up and 75% done if anyone like to and a hand or have ago let me know and ill upload to RS..
Also tell me what you guys think this is my first real attempt at a Skin..

Posted Sat 31 Jan 09 @ 12:05 pm
Heres another slight Variation @ 1920 x 1200
current view is 50% of the image. Does anyone know if i will be having any problems with the crossfader and play cue buttons where they are ?

Another variation with junkier track bars

This last variation has been saved in psd format and uploaded to rapidshare feel free to play around with it. Ive done my best to keep the layers and sections organized, if a section is turned visible in extras it is invincible in the the main folder mostly the track bars are setup like that and the deck wheels. The file size is 12.5 mb VCI 300 PSD for Skin

Trien to get a license for the skin creator so more to come soon :)

Posted Sun 01 Feb 09 @ 12:16 am
djqixoPRO InfinityMember since 2009
[quote=djqixo]Hello.
Please, can you send me Vestax VCI 300 skin-VirtualDJ?
My email is *******@*******
Thank you.

[Sorry, E-mail addresses and other contact details are not permitted for unlicensed users.]

Posted Tue 24 May 11 @ 5:01 am
Sorry, skins and other add-ons are only available to registered licensed users who have purchased VirtualDJ: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

Please do not ask our users again to send add-ons to which you are not currently entitled to.

E-mail addresses and contact details are also not permitted for unlicensed users. Do not post these in the forums again.

[Old topic from 2009 closed.]

Posted Tue 24 May 11 @ 9:32 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)