Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Analyzing tracks

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When I try to analyse tracks after it is done analyzing it only analyses so much of it. For instance another person on here posted that wma files only get 50% scanned. But for my c ase this is true in addition some mp3 files are not completely scanned. There is not any specific number that it is scanned by but it varies. I have an in da club instrumental and it cuts off 10 seconds of it. I cant mix at all right now because I am afraid that my track may be cut off in a part which i may need. I have version 2.01

Here are my computer specs
amd3200
512mbddr
realtek audio with latest drivers
radeon 9600 256mb

Posted Wed 23 Feb 05 @ 5:46 am
carter,

Hey man, enter your serial number in your profile or buy the full version first.

Posted Wed 23 Feb 05 @ 6:55 am
why cant i get help for the demo? if i cant even get help with the demo then how do i know if the full version can be fixed?? that doesnt make me wanna buy the full version

Posted Wed 23 Feb 05 @ 7:36 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Tere are sometimes problems with VBR mp3.
Try to load them one by one and check the result.

Tell us.

Posted Wed 23 Feb 05 @ 7:50 am
tried it, no help

Posted Wed 23 Feb 05 @ 7:55 am
Try this take the track "In da club" and reconvert into mp3 with db poweramp
Andre

Posted Wed 23 Feb 05 @ 9:06 am
Version 2.01 is an older outdated version which is no longer supported.
The trial version is only useable for 20 days, and it has ben many months since 2.01 was available.

Posted Wed 23 Feb 05 @ 12:10 pm
Carter,

I didnt mean that you couldnt get peeps to help you with the demo, but just thought that you had forgotten to enter the serial in your profile since you said that you were running version 2.01 which is an older versoin.

Download v. 2.06 demo and try that. It works much better. Many bugs were fixed.

Posted Wed 23 Feb 05 @ 6:23 pm
my bad, i have 2.05 not 2.01, man im a moron, and in response to downloading the 2.06 demo, i dont see it on the site anywhere. i see 2.05 but not 2.06. a link would be very helpful

Posted Wed 23 Feb 05 @ 7:42 pm
When I load a song it does not analyse until i start to play it. this never happened before. how can i fix this i would like to buy the real version but not if it works like this.

Posted Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 3:04 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
check your max load settings.

Posted Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 8:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)