Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Turntablist v3.3 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

marksmolinski wrote :
listen2 wrote :
i just noticed a small bug .. so i fixed that and also added default overlapping wave colors.

hi, in the waveforms, when you have 2 overlapping spikes, does the skin have a contrasting colour when the colours match?
or is VDJ responsable for doing that??

though ive worked with some recent skins and there is no contrating colour :s

the skin is responsible ...i think what your asking is if there is a overlap color. Not Since version 4 of vdj has the default style waves had a seperate overlap color. I used to use that option a lot but depending on the colors it can get quite confusing to the eyes.

Look at my miniscratch skin .. the when the waves match it will show a pinky/purple tone. http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/2137/Miniscratch_variations.html

is that what you mean?

yes.

Posted Tue 31 Mar 09 @ 8:22 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
marksmolinski wrote :
listen2 wrote :
i just noticed a small bug .. so i fixed that and also added default overlapping wave colors.

hi, in the waveforms, when you have 2 overlapping spikes, does the skin have a contrasting colour when the colours match?
or is VDJ responsable for doing that??

though ive worked with some recent skins and there is no contrating colour :s

the skin is responsible ...i think what your asking is if there is a overlap color. Not Since version 4 of vdj has the default style waves had a seperate overlap color. I used to use that option a lot but depending on the colors it can get quite confusing to the eyes.

Look at my miniscratch skin .. the when the waves match it will show a pinky/purple tone. http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/2137/Miniscratch_variations.html

is that what you mean?

(i noticed that instead of quoting you i edited your posting, :)

Were you saying you like the overlapping having its own color?

I did one skin where whe waves were seperate and when they were in sync they turn the same mathcing color. The downside to that when they do not overlap the waves are changing between all 3 colors. If you want to try it i can show you.

Posted Tue 31 Mar 09 @ 3:09 pm
yes, that what im thinking.

as the waveform is whizzing across the screen, sometimes you lose a blue behind a red.
but there is a 3rd colour that shows between, like if the red was transparent...

mabye its cause i look too much at the waveforms insted of using headphones.
(i probably could continue DJing like this when i go deaf, like in that film... Its All Gone Pete Tong.)

Posted Tue 31 Mar 09 @ 5:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)