Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Turntablist v3.3 - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
same old goodness but i have added the option of default style waves, hopefully giving users the flexibility they need.... enjoy!

Posted Mon 19 Jan 09 @ 7:15 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Posted Mon 19 Jan 09 @ 12:18 pm
Yeah the simple fix is don't hit the buttons twice :)

I noticed the unwanted action only blocks half the window It should be all black making a 3rd option not to use any visuals.

I'll fix it soon.

Posted Mon 19 Jan 09 @ 12:40 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Or course I can also not to push the buttons twice!!!:-)

I just would like that you could fix it and, as the author of the old version was you, I am sure you can!!

Of course this is not a order, it's only a tip and you are free to let it how it's now..I think other users will like that.

Posted Mon 19 Jan 09 @ 4:50 pm
Fixed, if you double hit the button it black out the waves, which is cool for anyone that wants to practice the old fashion way..

also there is a source file which is a .zip file since i did not have time and have to double check on MAC conversions since the fonts are always bigger, but i plan to have one soon as well as 1440.

Posted Mon 19 Jan 09 @ 6:23 pm
I like it. This is a simple skin with all the features I ever need.

Nice work :-D

Edit: I like the "CPU Display". Can u make this one in your Skin please? :-)

Posted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 12:13 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
armin mc wrote :

Edit: I like the "CPU Display". Can u make this one in your Skin please? :-)

Yes me too, good idea armin mc.

Posted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 12:42 am
Thanks guys I enjoy the comments! I love making stuff that people enjoy and make the use of VDJ better for them. It give me fuel to make more.

Armin & Jimmy, I did include CPU% it located at the bottom? Is it not there or do you mean you would like a visual meter and a %?

Also... I'm not sure if you guys are aware of some the hidden stuff

In the center of the domes there is a unload function

If you left click on the BPM it will tap the beat, if you right click it will open edit BPM

probably more but i'd have to look at it :)

Let me know what you guys mean and i'll add it in.

Posted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 8:21 am

listen2 wrote :

Armin & Jimmy, I did include CPU% it located at the bottom? Is it not there or do you mean you would like a visual meter and a %?

Yeah, I can see the % mate, but I like to see both, a meter and the %

The meter helps when you just want a quick glance IMO

Posted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 9:04 am
Cool i can throw one in, i just wanted to make sure i understood what you meant.

I didnt originally because it's sort of dupliacte info having the % there but i will do ;)

I have 2 other skins in the works too, I guess i have hit a creative patch.

Posted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 9:53 am

Nice one mate,

It's getting better and better :)

Posted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 10:01 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Great L2;)

Just one thingy, if possible could u also make the option of not displaying the wave pls hehe.... I guess that the only features that i wished;)

Overall thumbs up;)

Posted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 10:55 am
Yeah :-D

Posted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 10:55 am
Yeah Spinna ...you can already block the waves, just press either one of the wave buttons twice. I sometimes like to do that just to remind myself i can still mix by ear, i suggest everyone do it once in a while. If you downloaded the early version yesterday it only blocked half of the waves out but its since been corrected.

Posted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 11:58 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ok kewl L2, i also like to remind myself to mix by ear again. That's why i prefer nowadays skin i used to have this features. I think i lost my beatmatch by ear abilities a bit lately.. lol after been pampered by VDJ a lot;)

Posted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 12:13 pm
aubs123PRO InfinityMember since 2006
great skin L2

glad you added the dual and split wave option back into it i like the option to have both at hand
looking forward to the new skins your working on !

Posted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 2:42 pm
thanks aubs123, i figured some people just dont like seperate waves or at least like having the option. I made these a little different then the default waves. The inactive colors are a little darker then the actual default. With the default VDJ skin you can still see the inactive wave through the active one(semi-tranparent). With mine here the active wave is totally solid.

I can if anyone thinks the inactive waves are too dark i can brighten them.

Posted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 3:19 pm
i just noticed a small bug .. so i fixed that and also added default overlapping wave colors.

Posted Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 10:04 am
I have a new update coming soon...even more waves options, plus more!

Posted Mon 30 Mar 09 @ 11:10 am
listen2 wrote :
i just noticed a small bug .. so i fixed that and also added default overlapping wave colors.

hi, in the waveforms, when you have 2 overlapping spikes, does the skin have a contrasting colour when the colours match?
or is VDJ responsable for doing that??

though ive worked with some recent skins and there is no contrating colour :s

Posted Mon 30 Mar 09 @ 11:17 am
87%