Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: New Video Transition: BreakThrough - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Bit of a bump on this one; v1.2 of the BreakThrough transition is now available.

Changes are:

* New option "Fade Mirror". This fades the mirrored with the level slider, so that the mirror fades out if you happen to use the level controls with VDJs fade video option enabled. Previously the non-mirrored image faded but the mirror didn't. This can now be toggled.
* Fixed option "Split Active". Noticed a small bug whereby this parameter may not be saved correctly.
* Some code optimisation and tidying up to make things a bit more streamlined.
* Plugin runtime requirements relaxed.

If you haven't run into these issues then there isn't really a pressing need to upgrade.

At present only the PC version is available; this plugin is cross-platform and just requires me to compile it on my Mac. This will be done over the next few days hopefully.

Posted Sun 06 Jun 10 @ 8:03 pm
Scott dont let them mess with you..HA,HA!! "PeteMetalimage" its available in in the packs BeatBreaker1 Posted on his thread (that I found,and he found the Fred's which are Awsome and i had missed..) But yeah dont let them get your Goat Scott cause then they'll want Remakes of all the ones out there,Petes,Fug,mm,Tantric,alice,Res,Veejay...OMG!! and you've done a LOT ...lol...

Posted Mon 07 Jun 10 @ 12:55 am
WAY DA GO SCOTT !!

Posted Mon 07 Jun 10 @ 1:02 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
v1.3 of this plugin has been uploaded:

* Mac support
* Fixed compatibility with "Keep Ratio" options
* Incoming video stays centered, even with mirror enabled

Posted Thu 26 Apr 12 @ 1:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)