Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ wont let me edit BPM

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

go_fishHome userMember since 2005
I bought the dj console about a week ago and t worked great for about a few days, well there's nothing wrong with the hardware but now the edit bpm box has changed, now it wolnt let me edit bpms at all for any track.....

somebody please help!!! i'm all out of ideas and i have a freinds b'day coming up in a week

i have tried re-formating and reinstalling - still no luck!!!!

Posted Sun 20 Feb 05 @ 1:14 pm

Posted Sun 20 Feb 05 @ 1:47 pm
maybe something to do with the crack your using

Posted Sun 20 Feb 05 @ 4:07 pm
i just bought the VirtualDJ Console!!! the software comes with it why would i crack it

Posted Sun 20 Feb 05 @ 4:34 pm
ok just done yet another fresh format and reinstall of xp + Sp2 the first and only software i have installed are the hurcules Console Drivers and the "Console" edition of virtual dj and i have got the same results..... AGAIN!!!!

PLEASE !!! PLEASE !!! sombody tell me what is going on!!!! I dont want to have to send this back and tell my friend i cant dj for his party!!

Posted Sun 20 Feb 05 @ 6:57 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
This box usually shows up when trying to edit the bpm of any track, that is currently not loaded on a deck.

Put the track on a deck first, so VDJ loads it in memory, and than click on that track's edit bpm tag. It's better to edit bpm of a track which you actually see on the visual.

Hope that solved the problem.

Regards.

Posted Sun 20 Feb 05 @ 8:32 pm
sorry though of that already... no joy there either

Posted Sun 20 Feb 05 @ 8:43 pm
did you check the screen shot, it's not the proper edit bpm screen.
:o( * whimper *

I need this fixed baad, i have spent all day on this, its getting really old !

Posted Sun 20 Feb 05 @ 8:45 pm
Okay- I was able to get that screen you got by NOT loading a song onto a deck and trying to edit BPM. Once I loaded it onto the deck and tried "Edit BPMs" it gave me right window. I'd try that again. If it doesn't work, what may be happening is you have your MAX LOAD setting either turned off or to low for it to work. Check your MAX LOAD up the config. and set it higher than it is and keep trying. ALWAYS load the song on the deck though. It will never bring up the right window if the song isn't loaded. Let me know if this works. Good Luck!

Posted Mon 21 Feb 05 @ 12:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)