Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: New Video Transition: Strips - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Cool idea :)

Posted Sat 17 Jan 09 @ 11:37 am
used this a bunch last night at my friday gig and it performed well. awesome job!

Posted Sat 17 Jan 09 @ 4:53 pm

Posted Sat 17 Jan 09 @ 10:16 pm
JeremK wrote :
Sorry for off topic:

I have an idea for a new video transition:

The video splits in its middle as if doors are opening, this lets the new video appear.
As the video splits and leaves more space in the middle, the new video grows bigger.

I think Keynote software from Apple has this type of transition.

Had a quick look at this expecting it to be awkward. Piece of cake, done ;)

Just adding some options, then it'll be ready for upload.

Posted Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 1:18 am
I've got to say, this is the best transition ever! Looks so professional!

More like this with lots of movement in!

(And thanks for the strobe transition, it was exactly what I was thinking of. Thanks for that! It's only a little plug-in, but it was nice of you to take the suggestion and actually make it.)

Posted Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 4:56 pm
I'm always open to suggestions; I was feeling like we could do with more transitions :)

Posted Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 6:45 pm
Ok seems on my system this transition does not like ging from Sonique to vid or vice versa, can u test for me??

Posted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 3:36 am
I noticed some oddities with Sonique too - but not every sonique effect. I'm wondering if it's a problem with the processing power required to render the Sonqiue effect (which is quite hefty) so many times?

Posted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 8:47 am
Worked great with videos. It is probably just my system as it is dying and i dont know why.

Posted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 2:55 pm
i also noticed when running sonipue one opne deck for audio only when i mixed in a video its did have a bit of a studder but once sonique was off the main display it was all good again. i chalked it up to the sonique plugin sucking up resources also. as it only did it with that. other than that tested tough all weekend and def worked GREAT!

Posted Wed 21 Jan 09 @ 6:24 am
SBDJ wrote :
I'm always open to suggestions; I was feeling like we could do with more transitions :)

Scott,

I know iv been bombarding you with messages all over the forum, forgive me for the "community spirit". :)

I have an idea for a new VDJ transition, if you're interested in more work than u already have....

Posted Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 1:36 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)