Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Timer Plugin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Can someone create a simple timer plugin, (or if there is one point me in the right direction)

I would like a timer that can started manually or automatically,when VirtualDJ is launched. Also would it be possible to show your hour's played in the that night (or your last gig) and a total hour's played with VirtualDJ. There is a timer on the skin I use, but it resets itself after 60 mins.

It will interest me in the length of time I've played for, and total time I played for without having any issues or problems (it will be interesting to see how relieble VirtualDJ actually is aswell)

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 6:33 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You would have to remember to activate the plugin manually (or use the registry which I believe has an option that can be used to auto-activate plugins?)... is that a problem? Also I'm not aware of a way of displaying a plugin output on the skin, so would have to be dispalyed in the plugin window only?

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 7:28 am
SBDJ wrote :
You would have to remember to activate the plugin manually (or use the registry which I believe has an option that can be used to auto-activate plugins?)... is that a problem?

No mate, I don't mine, I just find, it will be interesting ( I know, how sad, lol)

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 7:32 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Should be simple, I'll have a look later on today if you want :)

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 7:59 am

Cheers Scott

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 8:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)