Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Speaker problems

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello, i am having issues with connecting 2 speakers to my setup. I am usung a labtop with the Dj console. In the earlier versions of VDJ you were able to control the two desks in the setup sound card menu. You are no longer able to do that ( at least that i know of ). Is there anything i can do to fix this issue? Lets say i have a song going and i load a song into the next desk, the right speaker cuts off and when i fade to the right it comes back on until i load the next song. I have another gig coming up and i really need to get this issue resolved asap. Thank you.

Posted Tue 15 Feb 05 @ 3:53 am
I have read this one several times...try this simply unplug the console then reboot and plug it back ....this should solve the problem.
Andre

Posted Wed 16 Feb 05 @ 9:02 am
Thanks for the response but it didn't work. I think it has to do with the sound card configuration. Like i mentioned before you use to be able to configure the sound card, when you select the hercules there would be an advance option but that is gone. Any other suggestions?

Posted Wed 16 Feb 05 @ 2:12 pm
try a different output in the console you have 3 sets of 2 try all
the right and left sides.....this doesnt make sense i tried to reproduce and i cant???
Andre

Posted Wed 16 Feb 05 @ 10:24 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)