Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Omni Control Midi Mapper

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey new to this forum, im in a bit of a pickle at the moment!!! i need some help!

As I only have a demo version of Virtual DJ, is it possible to get the Mapper for the omni control???

or does anyone have any suggestions other than purchasing the software.... i only need to use it for a little while, as traktor has busted on me, and i am awaiting a new disk and serial number from them!!

the reason i need this mapper is i have a gig soon on new years, n ill be pretty useless without what i need!!

Could someone please help me!!

Pete

Posted Tue 23 Dec 08 @ 11:01 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi petercreasy,

Sorry, it is reserved for registered user. and i would advised not to use a demo on a gig especially on new yr. This applied to any software;)

Posted Tue 23 Dec 08 @ 1:56 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It's just a MIDI map that you can create yourself by using the MIDI learn function in the config window.

Posted Tue 23 Dec 08 @ 5:29 pm
how would i go about that?? i cant seem to find it anywhere?

Posted Tue 23 Dec 08 @ 10:22 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Connect the Omni to your laptop,

Go to Config>Remote Control>Right click on General Midi>Config, and then click away and set up

Once done, hit save, it should save the file.

Posted Wed 24 Dec 08 @ 1:17 am
I know... I'm a pain.... but I must be doing something wrong, because when ive "clicked away" nothing comes up in the big white space for me to save???

Posted Thu 25 Dec 08 @ 11:29 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
General MIDI needs to be activated and lit up green.

You need to "Add" a new shortcut, pick it's function, then move the control on the controller you want to map to that function.

Posted Thu 25 Dec 08 @ 11:42 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)