Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sound issues

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have the latest version of VDJ and I can't seem to set it up 'just right' so there are no skips or jumps. I've tried all the different settings and am now all confused as I can't remember the original settings.

The other thing I get is, when cueing up a track, I'll play a little bit, then when I hit Play, there's a little blip of music before the song starts (litterally only about .25 second but noticeable).

Any ideas on getting the settings 'just right'?
It's driving me mad!!!

Posted Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 8:18 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
What hardware are you using?

What do you have set up the "Sound Setup" and "Performance" tabs?

What do the results of a DPC Latency Check look like, both whilst VDJ isn't running, and whilst you are experiencing the issues?

Posted Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 8:26 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posted Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 9:28 am
he

i have a weird probleme my hercules rmx never did this before till now alle the buttons work but when i get to the 4 slides at the bottom ( deck A volume, deck B volume, Master volume, Cross fader) i installed the software that came along with it and when i use these slides you can see them move om my pc screen but the sound doen's change nothing happens .
i don't think it is broken otherwise it wouldn't work at all
some please helm me i am desperate

thanks

mark

Posted Tue 24 Mar 09 @ 4:48 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Mark, you have an answer to this in another forum, please do not make anymore repeat postings, thank you

Posted Wed 25 Mar 09 @ 3:57 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)