Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: How to change the basic skin...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I 've bought vdj home edition and can't manage to load the skins i 've downloaded...
I double clik on them but it says loaded complete but them nothing happens in vdj !!
Same thing for the effects ! (at least samples are working ;)

Help me !!

Posted Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 11:12 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hi,

When you download skin from VirtualDJ's website, all you need to do is doubleclick on the downloaded file to install it.
Then in VirtualDJ, open the CONFIG window, go to the "Skin" tab and select the skin you want to use.

Posted Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 3:19 pm
i have the skins but they are archived.so how do i load them

Posted Wed 17 Dec 08 @ 7:00 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
sorry you can't until you purchase the software...

Posted Wed 17 Dec 08 @ 7:23 pm

I 've bought vdj home edition and can't manage to load the skins i 've downloaded...
I double clik on them but it says loaded complete but them nothing happens in vdj !!
Same thing for the effects ! (at least samples are working ;)

Help me !!

Posted Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 1:16 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi miltonbambam, pls do not copy & paste and spam the forum. Thanks for your understanding on this matter.

Posted Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 1:20 pm
Hi miltonbambam, pls do not copy & paste and spam the forum. Thanks for your understanding on this matter.

Posted Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 1:29 pm
sorry you can't until you purchase the software...

Posted Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 1:32 pm
Dude what part of this you dont understand!!
Spamming is bad for kids like you
Keep it up if you want to get banned

Posted Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 1:55 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi miltonbambam, pls refrain from doing so..consider this as friendly reminder..thanks;)

Posted Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 2:13 pm
So in order to get skins ( i only have vdj 7) i will have to upgrade or i can just purchase them.? Im confused cause you would think you can just purchase them instead of spending so much

Posted Sun 01 Sep 13 @ 3:25 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Skins are free to all registered licensed users including LE (Limited Edition) users.
However, the LE versions are not offering the ability to change the skin, except during the 20 days of Pro Full trial period ..
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20change%20the%20skin%20or%20use%20plugins%20in%20VirtualDJ%20LE%20or%20Console%20Edition.html

So, yes, upgrading your LE version to Pro Full, will provide you the ability to use the skins from our Download Pages, but definitely there is a lot more than that .. http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

Posted Sun 01 Sep 13 @ 9:11 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012

Posted Tue 03 Sep 13 @ 8:50 am
como faço para criar minha pele personalizada?

Posted Sat 07 Sep 13 @ 11:35 pm

Posted Sat 07 Sep 13 @ 11:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)