Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: can someone please make a proper reverse plugin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
can someone please make a proper reverse plugin, i mean one that updates the song pos and when you release the reverse key it continues to play from where you released the button instead of the where the song would have been if you diddn't press reverse.
all i want is a simple plugin like the current reverse (not full reverse, it doesn't work with 2.06 and i dont lke the interface) that does what is stated above.

Posted Wed 09 Feb 05 @ 11:40 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I will create a Full Reverse V2.

Posted Wed 09 Feb 05 @ 1:00 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks kaleo.

Posted Wed 09 Feb 05 @ 2:44 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
thanks kaleo, much better now, only one more thing if you've got the time, is is possable to make the songpos wind backwards instead of changing over as it does at the moment its always seemed abit confusing and doesn't account for the loud and soft sections displayed on songpos...
as a result of this it also shows the incorrect position on the waveform display which is the main thing i'd like to be fixed if its possible. if it could just make the waveform to start going backwards like if you change the phase of the TCV signal, it would be awsome

thanks for getting it this far

dj zero

Posted Sun 13 Feb 05 @ 2:36 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Thank you very much Kaleo !!! Great work as usual

However I have noticed something strange: when the song reaches the end (with Restart Forward), slot 1 switch on whereas the plugin is in slot 2.

Verify your slots please

Posted Mon 14 Feb 05 @ 1:12 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@Kaleo
I have the same problem when i put the plugin into slot=3, at the end of the song , in restart forward and normal mode but not with Loop mode, deck 2 switch on or off

please could you correct that, it's very annoying

Posted Mon 04 Apr 05 @ 12:31 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Right, I'm back from hollidays, I will have a look at this soon.

Posted Mon 04 Apr 05 @ 8:42 am
Is there any way of shooting the video out of virtual DJ so that you can use rear projection? I am so limited on front projection and can not get the video to reverse or mirror itself for rear projection.. Please let me know. You can catch me on facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=726402961

Posted Wed 19 Oct 11 @ 2:11 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Please start a new post rather than bumping a 6 year old one on a different topic.

Thanks.

Posted Wed 19 Oct 11 @ 2:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)